Windows 10: No valid digital license/Product Key

Discus and support No valid digital license/Product Key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Getting error code 0x803FA067 when using the Windows 10 Home Product Key to reactivate the product. I had to replace my motherboard. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Franz_Markhgott, Sep 29, 2018.

1. No valid digital license/Product Key

Hi,

Getting error code 0x803FA067 when using the Windows 10 Home Product Key to reactivate the product. I had to replace my motherboard.

I tried Powershell command:
    (Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from SoftwareLicensingService').OA3xOriginalProductKey
    which did not return anything.

I ran wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey - again nothing.

I ran slmgr.vbs /dlv - nothing.

I ran another script and got from the registry the Product Key and Product ID, but I STILL can't activate W10. My system was upgraded to W10 during the 'free' upgrade period and I have no recollection of the Product Key that was provided during the free upgrade period.

It shouldn't be that hard to use the OS after one has to replace the motherboard.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

Franz_Markhgott, Sep 29, 2018

2. No valid digital license/Product Key

Just bought a desktop off amazon the computer prompted me to activate windows i went to do so and got (Error code: 0x0C004Coo3) the message that came with it talks about no valid digital license/Product Key

doomsdayking77, Sep 29, 2018
  3. No valid digital license/Product Key

Windows 10 came preinstalled on my computer, how do I find the product key?

Press Windows key + X

Click Windows PowerShell (admin)

Enter the following command:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

Hit Enter

The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Change the product key then enter the new product key then click Next to Activate

If you are unable to activate Windows 10 after all the above and you are certain you have the correct edition installed, then please attempt phone activation:

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

http://www.groovypost.com/howto/activate-window...

Andre Da Costa, Sep 29, 2018
  4. No valid digital license/Product Key

Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

No valid digital license/Product Key

1. No valid digital license/Product Key - Similar Threads - valid digital license

2. Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate Windows - "you don't have a valid digital license or product key": Introduction:I installed Windows 10 Home on a brand new desktop PC. Whenever I try to use my Product Key, using Settings > Update & Security > Activation, I get the following error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital...
  3. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows License #/Digital Product key: Hello there,I have 2 different hard drives that have sentimental files on them I was asked by the owners to retrieve the files. However, both of them seem to require a windows update to be able to do anything with the files. I am only capable of accessing these drives by...
  4. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows License #/Digital Product key: Hello there,I have 2 different hard drives that have sentimental files on them I was asked by the owners to retrieve the files. However, both of them seem to require a windows update to be able to do anything with the files. I am only capable of accessing these drives by...
  5. Windows License #/Digital Product key

6. Transfer digital license to product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer digital license to product key: Is there a way for me to do this without calling microsoft support for a remote assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-digital-license-to-product-key/14313ea7-9863-4bc5-bb90-c49b8c27022b
  7. Is Digital License linked with product key?

Is Digital License linked with product key?: Hello, I have question: Does digital key is somehow linked with product key? like with product key ID or activation server?Or do I get brand new activation? Thanks for helping....
  8. Product key? Or, digital license?

Product key? Or, digital license?: Dell Inspiron 3647. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro free upgrade. No tech will be attempting a hard drive change. For reinstalling, I keep reading a 25 character product key. I have 20. It does specify Windows 10 is activated with a digital license. I know once I...
  9. Digital license & product key details

Digital license & product key details: How do I upgrade Windows 10 (this was from Windows 8 via free upgrade) without digital license & product key details? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-license-product-key-details/05423716-e1dd-42ee-97a9-ed981b2aaa35
  10. No "Valid Digital Entitlement Or Product Key'

No "Valid Digital Entitlement Or Product Key': W7 tower that was upgraded to 10 over a year ago. Got a TM.sys error (Tm.sys - 0xc0000221 Error - Windows 10 Forums) necessitating a reinstall. Everything went fine except for my desktop picture that was about 40% bigger than it used to be. I shrunk it down using MS Paint,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows digital license key validity