Windows 10: No valid IP config, BSOD Power State Error, adapter disabled - oh my!

Discus and support No valid IP config, BSOD Power State Error, adapter disabled - oh my! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello All, Problems: 1. I have a Realtek rtl8168E network adapter that becomes disconnected from the Internet after waking from Sleep Mode. 2. Using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by edsager, Jun 21, 2019.

1. edsager Win User

No valid IP config, BSOD Power State Error, adapter disabled - oh my!

Hello All,

Problems:

1. I have a Realtek rtl8168E network adapter that becomes disconnected from the Internet after waking from Sleep Mode.

2. Using Windows Troubleshooting reveals that there is "No valid IP Configuration."

3. When I go to restart the computer (one of the solutions offered online), restarting takes a long time and ends up with a BSOD stating: "Driver Power State Failure" and it claims to be gathering information for a log file.

4. After several minutes of the BSOD, still on 0% for collecting info for a log file, I push the case button to hard restart the computer.

5. After computer boots, the Ethernet adapter is disabled. Once enabled, I have access to the Internet.

Things I have tried:

1. Check to see if there is an updated driver using Windows (no updated driver(s) found).

2. Turn off a network adapter option and Check your proxy settings as shown here: Windows 10: Random Disconnect Issue and Fixes - MWEB Gamezone

3. Perform an SFC scan, Change your Power Settings, Change your Power Plan Settings, and Disable your antivirus software as shown here: How to Fix: Driver Power State Failure in Windows 10 [UPDATED]

4. Windows Troubleshooting.

So far, nothing works and each morning I come back to the computer, I have to go through the restarting and BSOD and hard restart and enable.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

:)

edsager, Jun 21, 2019
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

No valid IP config, BSOD Power State Error, adapter disabled - oh my! install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

No valid IP config, BSOD Power State Error, adapter disabled - oh my! pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

No valid IP config, BSOD Power State Error, adapter disabled - oh my! select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

No valid IP config, BSOD Power State Error, adapter disabled - oh my! Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Mark_MSN Win User
    Windows 10, network error - Ethernet does not have valid IP configuration

Hey there

I am getting the following network error - "network error Ethernet does not have valid IP configuration" on my Dell (Windows 10 home edition). I have check drivers, did a manual IP/DNS/Gateway config and the network card and modem are working fine. The
    config address I used was obtained from this board, others chimed in saying it might not be a good idea, questioning security.

I have also tried the different command prompts without success, i.e. windsock and IP resets. and also have disabled and enabled the either net card.

Suggestions welcome

Mark

Mark_MSN, Jun 21, 2019
  4. No valid IP config, BSOD Power State Error, adapter disabled - oh my!

Repeated "wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration" error message daily

Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP Configuration is often appear on Windows 10/8.1/7 based operating system. The average Windows user encountered the problem when wanting to connect to a Wi-Fi or Local Area Network (LAN) via Ethernet. Here
    is an example of an error message that often appears when connecting to the network:

• Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Local area connection doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Wi-Fi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Wireless network connection doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    try steps here: Fix Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP Configuration | Get Help in Windows 10

dedyprasetiyo724, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

No valid IP config, BSOD Power State Error, adapter disabled - oh my!

1. No valid IP config, BSOD Power State Error, adapter disabled - oh my! - Similar Threads - valid config BSOD

2. Internet Ip Config

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Ip Config: After changing ip address on a computer to match with another computer on the internet by mistake, computer connects to wifi but cannot access internet. Trying to reset ip address causes media disconnected issue. How can I reset the ip for internet access?...
  3. Internet Ip Config

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Ip Config: After changing ip address on a computer to match with another computer on the internet by mistake, computer connects to wifi but cannot access internet. Trying to reset ip address causes media disconnected issue. How can I reset the ip for internet access?...
  4. BSoD - The Driver Power State Failure Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD - The Driver Power State Failure Error: Hello,I've been getting this BSoD on a random basis for a few months now. I can't pinpoint what is wrong. I tried uninstalling some of the drivers e.g. for graphics card, Corsair devices to no avail. I've already retrieve the dump file and was wondering if anyone could help...
  5. Ethernet no valid ip config

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet no valid ip config: I have tried almost everything trying to fix this. Playing games on wireless is too laggy but my Ethernet just won’t connect. What am I missing? How screwed up is my PC now after trying so many different methods to fix this? Is there any ~100% method that will finally rid me...
  6. No valid IP config, BSOD Power State Error, adapter disabled - oh my!

in Windows 10 Support
    No valid IP config, BSOD Power State Error, adapter disabled - oh my!: Hello All, Problems: 1. I have a Realtek rtl8168E network adapter that becomes disconnected from the Internet after waking from Sleep Mode. 2. Using Windows Troubleshooting reveals that there is "No valid IP Configuration." 3. When I go to restart the computer (one of the...
  7. Ethernet doesnt have a valid IP config

Ethernet doesnt have a valid IP config: I swear I have tried almost everything, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-doesnt-have-a-valid-ip-config/e035d3a0-d608-45ca-9c0c-5a3cae5fb550
  8. Ethernet adapter does not have valid IP configuration

Ethernet adapter does not have valid IP configuration: The internet has been out on my PC has been out for a while now, so I've run the troubleshooter and the problem found was that the "Ethernet" public network doesn't have a valid IP configuration, if anyone has a solution for this, it'd be appreciated...
  9. IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?: Hi guys, I have a self built desktop that I only connect to the internet with using WiFi. But lately the connection on this PC is very intermittent and this is the only device in my house with this problem (so it's not the modem/router?). My PC has an Asus P8Z77-V motherboard...
  10. Installed new network adapter, error 651, no valid IP configuration

Installed new network adapter, error 651, no valid IP configuration: Hi, The old one (from motherboard) still works. My motherboard (ASUSTek Computer Inc. P8H77-V LE LGA 1155; bought in 2013) has a built-in network adapter (RealTek PCIe GBE family controller). After I upgraded to Win10, the old network adapter usually works OK, but...