Windows 10: No vibration Xinput

Discus and support No vibration Xinput in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using an Xbox 360 controller and there's no vibration for it in any game or any program. I don't know why. 11362 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by invictus, Jul 31, 2015.

1. invictus Win User

No vibration Xinput

I'm using an Xbox 360 controller and there's no vibration for it in any game or any program. I don't know why.

:)

invictus, Jul 31, 2015
  2. 80T
    80T Win User

Xbox One Controller on PC Z axis and Z rotation.

There is a highly configurable "XInput Tool/Manager" that does not "touch" the XInput part of the Controller (it's working on a per-game basis "injection" [something like what "REShade" is doing for graphics effects injection]) and a system wide "Driver
    Add-On" that "sits on top" of the official driver (I think it wraps XI API's calls and translates/communicates them to DI games) and enables Rumble/Vibration in DInput games No vibration Xinput ;) So both of these "workarounds" are pretty much "safe"/"non-intrusive" (use on own
    risk) and not interfering with the official Drivers and XInput natively supported games.

But... Official Support from Microsoft would be the best case scenario if you ask me.

3. zaphod77 Win User
    Xbox One Controller on PC Z axis and Z rotation.

Yeah, there are drivers that can fix the issues, but they tend to ruin xinput support. would be nice to fix directinput without breaking xinput.

oh and while you are at it FIX THE FIGHTSTICKS? No vibration Xinput :)

zaphod77, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

No vibration Xinput

1. No vibration Xinput - Similar Threads - vibration Xinput

2. Touchpad mouse cursor vibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad mouse cursor vibration: When I use my laptop touch at the same time as some other devices that require a lot of electricity, my mouse cursor vibrates. Is this due to changes in Voltage or Amper of current? Is using a stabilizer going to be useful?...
  3. Touchpad mouse cursor vibration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad mouse cursor vibration: When I use my laptop touch at the same time as some other devices that require a lot of electricity, my mouse cursor vibrates. Is this due to changes in Voltage or Amper of current? Is using a stabilizer going to be useful?...
  4. Dualshock works but without gyro and vibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dualshock works but without gyro and vibration: Hello, I bought a dualshock, plugged in to the laptop and checked all the buttons work but the vibration and gyroscope do not work, I thought the problem of the joystick and connected to the PC and there everything works, both devices on windows 11, please tell me what to do...
  5. Dualshock works but without gyro and vibration

Dualshock works but without gyro and vibration: Hello, I bought a dualshock, plugged in to the laptop and checked all the buttons work but the vibration and gyroscope do not work, I thought the problem of the joystick and connected to the PC and there everything works, both devices on windows 11, please tell me what to do...
  6. Flickering/vibrating screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flickering/vibrating screen: My screen started vibrating up and down when I started up my laptop, I've done everything including uninstalling the driver and installing a new one, it even vibrate when am in safe mode and bios. Nothing seems to help, am wondering is it a software issue or a hardware. At...
  7. Flickering/vibrating screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering/vibrating screen: My screen started vibrating up and down when I started up my laptop, I've done everything including uninstalling the driver and installing a new one, it even vibrate when am in safe mode and bios. Nothing seems to help, am wondering is it a software issue or a hardware. At...
  8. Flickering/vibrating screen

9. Windows 11 laptop Buzzing and vibrating like crazy. Help!

Windows 11 laptop Buzzing and vibrating like crazy. Help!: My Windows 11 laptop has been buzzing like crazy lately, and it all comes from the keyboard. It vibrates a ton. Its been happening every since I hooked it up to my tv and keyboard. I believe it is a loose fan, but I need confirmation...
  10. Windows 11 laptop Buzzing and vibrating like crazy. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop Buzzing and vibrating like crazy. Help!: My Windows 11 laptop has been buzzing like crazy lately, and it all comes from the keyboard. It vibrates a ton. Its been happening every since I hooked it up to my tv and keyboard. I believe it is a loose fan, but I need confirmation...