Windows 10: No vibration Xinput

Discus and support No vibration Xinput in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using an Xbox 360 controller and there's no vibration for it in any game or any program. I don't know why. 11362 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by invictus, Jul 31, 2015.

1. invictus Win User

No vibration Xinput

I'm using an Xbox 360 controller and there's no vibration for it in any game or any program. I don't know why.

:)

invictus, Jul 31, 2015
  2. 80T
    80T Win User

Xbox One Controller on PC Z axis and Z rotation.

There is a highly configurable "XInput Tool/Manager" that does not "touch" the XInput part of the Controller (it's working on a per-game basis "injection" [something like what "REShade" is doing for graphics effects injection]) and a system wide "Driver
    Add-On" that "sits on top" of the official driver (I think it wraps XI API's calls and translates/communicates them to DI games) and enables Rumble/Vibration in DInput games No vibration Xinput ;) So both of these "workarounds" are pretty much "safe"/"non-intrusive" (use on own
    risk) and not interfering with the official Drivers and XInput natively supported games.

But... Official Support from Microsoft would be the best case scenario if you ask me.

3. zaphod77 Win User
    Xbox One Controller on PC Z axis and Z rotation.

Yeah, there are drivers that can fix the issues, but they tend to ruin xinput support. would be nice to fix directinput without breaking xinput.

oh and while you are at it FIX THE FIGHTSTICKS? No vibration Xinput :)

zaphod77, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

No vibration Xinput

1. No vibration Xinput - Similar Threads - vibration Xinput

2. Windows Mail window vibrating when I maximize

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Mail window vibrating when I maximize: I have just started using the Windows 10 Mail app to view Outlook.com email (Version 16005.12026.20218.0). When I want to read my email, I click on the icon in the taskbar to make it viewable. When i do this, the app will vibrate slightly for a second or two, right as it...
  3. vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vibrating and circles form around my mouse arrow: I have done everything I know how to but I still get circles and vibrating around mouse arrow. The windows enlarge and vibrate etc. Also circle bubbles are forming in spots on the desktop. It is very annoying....
  4. Lenovo X1 Carbon Vibration /Stripes on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo X1 Carbon Vibration /Stripes on screen: Hello, Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 3, / the screen is vibrating and showing stripes on it, the first time i checked it looks like disconnection ....open and fix the connection properly. I can see the vibration is still there and sometimes go black. Any idea what could be the...
  5. Taskbar expands and vibrates.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar expands and vibrates.: Using Windows 10 laptop When booting up after overnight power off, but also through the day the taskbar expands upward and vibrates. It occurs spontaneously and may last many minutes or hours. I tried but cannot add attachment which shows how it is transparent and pixilated...
  6. vibrating/jumping cursor

vibrating/jumping cursor: Hi. My cursor vibrates/jumps. I am using a touch pad. Also, a relatively new power cord arks a bit when I plug it in. Could that be the problem? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vibratingjumping-cursor/273ca19b-6c69-4b16-907d-806867abe814
  7. Mouse Vibrate

Mouse Vibrate: I bought a new mouse "WEIBO WB-913". When i pluged in computer windows 10,i clicked left click and it vibrates. Every time i click left click it vibrates. And i can't find driver of that mouse. How to fix it? Pls i need it a lot!!!!!...
  8. racing wheel user key setting.. > Vibration and forcefeedback~!!! Down...!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    racing wheel user key setting.. > Vibration and forcefeedback~!!! Down...!!!!: ***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator*** this game have a bug...… trustmaster ts-xw racing wheel in PC user key setting.. > Vibration and forcefeedback~!!! Down...!!!! need...
  9. Screen Vibration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Vibration: Can anyone suggest anything to stop intermittent screen vibration on my Surface Pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-vibration/d26121a1-381f-4cfd-9029-58f87add03be
  10. Does anyone have any on removing vibration from an exteral source

Does anyone have any on removing vibration from an exteral source: I'll explain, my father in-law is a professional musician. He has large external speakers witch is connected to the PC and his other equipment. Sometimes the music he plays must be very loud, now here is the computer problem. Occasionally he has issues with the Power supply...