Windows 10: No video afer wakeup.

Discus and support No video afer wakeup. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Usually when I need to use my pc I just wake it up and go but for the last two weeks I'm no longer getting a video signal But I hear all my drives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Skippys PC, Nov 6, 2018.

1. No video afer wakeup.

Usually when I need to use my pc I just wake it up and go but for the last two weeks I'm no longer getting a video signal But I hear all my drives spinning So I know it has woken.

and the only way to fix is a hard restart. anybody know how to fix?

:)

Skippys PC, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Cixoos Win User

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, 0x0000009f afer wakeup

hi,
    recently ive been getting [table][tr][td]DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE[/td] [td]0x0000009f[/td] [/tr] [/table]

after wakeup from sleep. Two new things have happened before it started, but dont know if its connected.

updated to insider 17744.1003 and updated intel driver to 24.20.100.6286.

Any clues whats going on?

Cixoos, Nov 6, 2018
  3. BostjanVi Win User
    How to avoid password query on wakeup

Hello,

I noticed that several people asked similar questions but I don't have the feeling that my situation is the same.

My problem occurs on a computer that was clean installed with the Anniversary Edition of Windows 10 (I resorted to

that after the DATA MIGRATION step of the update failed). In the previous version of Windows 10 the Control Panel

item Power Options opened a panel with certain options listed on the left, the first of which was "Require a password

on wakeup". This option is apparently missing in my version of Windows 10 Anniversary Edition. Can someone help me

turn of password query on wakeup?

Regards,

BostjanVi, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Clark Ari Win User

No video afer wakeup.

Password on wakeup Windows 10 latest version

Since you mentioned that this issue only occurs with one of your PC's, we'd like to know which build and version of Windows 10 you have. To check it, click
    Start, type About your
    PC
    , then press Enter.

In the meantime, we suggest another way on how to disable it. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Control Panel, then Press
      Enter.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Hardware and Sound, click
      Power Options.
    • On the left pane, click Require a password on wakeup.
    • Under Password protection on
      wakeup, select Don't require
      a
      password, then click Save Changes.

Get back to us with the result.

Clark Ari, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

No video afer wakeup.

1. No video afer wakeup. - Similar Threads - video afer wakeup

2. W11 shut down afer few hour is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 shut down afer few hour is on: Hi, I have a new PC that I use with medical equipment. After 3-4 hours, pc turn off by itself. I tried to follow any suggestion, change setting and so on, but nothing change. After 3 hours anything is off.It's a huge problem...
  3. Recover files afer reinstalling Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover files afer reinstalling Windows 10?: My daughter bought a new laptop and left her old one when she moved out of th ehouse. I took the old one, reinstalled the OS Windows 10 using the built in recovery process this was a while ago so I don't remember exactly what I did and put it away in a drawer for some months....
  4. Recover files afer reinstalling Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover files afer reinstalling Windows 10?: My daughter bought a new laptop and left her old one when she moved out of th ehouse. I took the old one, reinstalled the OS Windows 10 using the built in recovery process this was a while ago so I don't remember exactly what I did and put it away in a drawer for some months....
  5. BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup or hybernate wakeup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - unexpected_store_exception after sleep wakeup or hybernate wakeup: I build new PC, and since beginning I'm getting randomly BSOD, when I wake up PC from sleep or hybernation. I run the chkdsk and also memtest, they both passed. Thx for help. The BSOD says: unexpected_store_exception the minidump is debugged below. Microsoft R Windows...
  6. BITS Service stoped afer 2 min

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BITS Service stoped afer 2 min: i tired to search and solve the BITS service it's keeping stop every 2 min i try solve by sfc scan and all troubleshoots has search results and not solving please help me...
  7. Win 10 wakeup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 wakeup: How do I keep Win 10 from changing display Project mode from "Extend" to "PC Screen Only" on on wake-up from Sleep mode? This just started recently, probably the result of an windows update. HP Envy 750se desktop, I7 processor, 256 GB SSD, 12 GB ram. It also changes on...
  8. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, 0x0000009f afer wakeup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, 0x0000009f afer wakeup: hi, recently ive been getting DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f after wakeup from sleep. Two new things have happened before it started, but dont know if its connected. updated to insider 17744.1003 and updated intel driver to 24.20.100.6286. Any clues whats going on?...
  9. Startup vs wakeup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup vs wakeup: A question for you guru's. I have my lockscreen background set to Windows spotlight. (I like their pictures ok? *Smile ). When I put my laptop to sleep and wake it up (like moving work from work to home) I have the windows spotlight picture when it wakes up. This is exactly...
  10. Login problem on wakeup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login problem on wakeup: My ASUS/Win10 laptop wakes up from sleep normally about 3 times out of 4...but the rest of the time it gets as far as displaying the password text box, with blinking cursor, and then refuses to accept keystrokes. The only way to get it up is to command a restart, either from...