Windows 10: No Video But audio on most internet videos

Discus and support No Video But audio on most internet videos in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Nice working now! I swear I never messed around with this setting...must mean it's time for new rig at some point. Yea, computer is a 10 12 year old... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Big2hd, Feb 23, 2018.

1. No Video But audio on most internet videos

Yea, computer is a 10 12 year old computer, but still usable for basic browsing and video streaming. I recently changed my browser theme on my remote computer, which changed it on all my chrome browsers on different computers. Idk if the themes can enable "hardware acc". For now, I'm just going to use the stock look.

StPatronus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Video But audio on most internet videos

1. No Video But audio on most internet videos - Similar Threads - Video audio internet

2. Most videos on Youtube are distorted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most videos on Youtube are distorted.: Most videos on Youtube are distorted on Microsoft edge and Chrome as well. Restarting the device did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-videos-on-youtube-are-distorted/0fbed65a-767f-459d-80ee-a16d7e9cdbf5
  3. Audio and Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and Video: I have a question regarding playing and pausing a video. Whenever I leave the laptop, the video or audio that was playing pauses automatically because the camera or sensors sense that I'm not there and only plays again when I come back or press play. Is there a way to disable...
  4. Audio and Video

Audio and Video: I have a question regarding playing and pausing a video. Whenever I leave the laptop, the video or audio that was playing pauses automatically because the camera or sensors sense that I'm not there and only plays again when I come back or press play. Is there a way to disable...
  5. Audio Video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Video: My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad S340. My audio and video player keep pausing and playing literally five times per second with every media players and online media platform. It is very frustrating. Windows and bios update doesn't work. I have tried everything uninstalling/updating...
  6. Random Video and Audio Stuttering. And internet trouble

Random Video and Audio Stuttering. And internet trouble: I don't exactly know the cause of this, because it just randomly started happening one day. But occasionally, there would be random video/audio stutters and glitches. It's sort of like the stutters you get before a BSOD happens, just without the BSOD. It can get annoying...
  7. Audio and video

Audio and video: Downloaded a video from my phone camera and only the audio is playing on the computer? Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-and-video/6e06f190-bd98-4071-b3db-3b0c7fb0d2f7
  8. Audio/Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Video: I am not able to hear audio from speakers in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiovideo/75b500e5-6af3-477e-a488-a6e472e36ca1
  9. Video to audio

Video to audio: Can someone tell me how to save the audio from a video (mp4) And if i need a program for this, can they recommend one to use. Thanks
  10. Video and Audio

Video and Audio: Hi, I have been having an issue for the past week with my PC. When watching videos from the DSTV NOW app and even youtube, they pause after every 10 minutes for a few seconds and then back on. When this happening, the screen goes blank and there is no audio. What could be the...