Windows 10: no video but horizontal and vertical lines

Discus and support no video but horizontal and vertical lines in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a d620 lattitude that i purchased used. It has been working well until a few weeks ago when it developed a vertical line near center, still with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonaldRowe43, Aug 18, 2020.

1. no video but horizontal and vertical lines

I have a d620 lattitude that i purchased used. It has been working well until a few weeks ago when it developed a vertical line near center, still with video. Shortly the vertical line disappeared, but had no video, just a light blue screen. I connected to my lcd tv and it showed a very bad video screen and some lines, any solution?

:)

RonaldRowe43, Aug 18, 2020

2. Horizontal and Vertical typing line

I don't know how to explain this, but very, very rarely the normal vertical line typing thing just changes into a horizontal line.

To explain this, just type something in your browser. Notice that before every letter typed there is a vertical line representing where the letter will be.

What very rarely happens is it changes into a horizontal line instead. It makes it so if you click on a letter, instead of a vertical line going either to the left or right of the letter, it instead selects the letter and makes it so if you type something,
    you change the letter instead of typing one.

This is NOT dragging your cursor on text selecting it, it is a completely different way of typing that I don't know how to reset.

amirpeleg1, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Vertical and Horizontal Lines

The problem I had with vertical and horizontal lines has nothing to do with Windows. I have an ASUS monitor. There are small buttons along the bottom of the screen case. It is easy to inadvertently touch the buttons. One of them turns on an "alignment
    grid." Simply push the button to turn it off.

TomSimms64, Aug 18, 2020
  4. no video but horizontal and vertical lines

Vertical and Horizontal Lines

I was away this morning and my Windows 10 computer performed a major upgrade. The result is that I now have two gray horizontal lines and two vertical gray lines on my screen. They form nine rectangles that overlay every program. I checked screen settings,
    etc and nothing works. My system, computer and monitor, is from ASUS and worked fine until the "update."

TomSimms64, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

no video but horizontal and vertical lines

1. no video but horizontal and vertical lines - Similar Threads - video horizontal vertical

2. Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen

in Windows 10 News
    Fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen: [IMG]This article will show you how to fix horizontal or vertical green lines on a laptop screen. This issue can occur due to an outdated Graphics card driver or a hardware issue. How to fix horizontal or vertical Green line on laptop screen Use the following solutions to fix...
  3. There is a vertical line and horizontal line that is coming from my cursor and following it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a vertical line and horizontal line that is coming from my cursor and following it: It started happening today morning after i updated my laptop, updating/uninstalling drivers dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-vertical-line-and-horizontal-line-that/e763ad4c-2d32-4516-8b9e-ff12561045fc
  4. There is a vertical line and horizontal line that is coming from my cursor and following it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a vertical line and horizontal line that is coming from my cursor and following it: It started happening today morning after i updated my laptop, updating/uninstalling drivers dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-vertical-line-and-horizontal-line-that/e763ad4c-2d32-4516-8b9e-ff12561045fc
  5. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  6. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  7. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vertical and horizontal lines in laptop screen: My laptop worked fine until today , some vertical and horizontal lines appeas on windows screen, when i touch the screen, lines not changes, when i want to screenshot windows , lines is not appearing in screenshot before 2 days i cleaned laptop screen carefully with...
  9. Horizontal Lines

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Horizontal Lines: Hi, Sorry if its in the wrong place. I've recently upgraded my SSDs, and noticed since reinstalling windows and all the drivers I keep getting some blinking horizontal lines usually when browsing the internet, I've not noticed any yet while gaming (but I've only just...
  10. screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen flickering and there is horizontal and vertical line: Hai, Nabila is here. I need help to discovered my pc, I admit that I'm using old model for about 10 years ago pc.. Now i'm asking for help at my smartphone because my screen monitor have some glitches and flickering, bot some but much! it is covering my screen and i can't...