Windows 10: No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

Discus and support No Video in YouTube Music Videos. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi folks, Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Chuck38, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Chuck38 Win User

No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

Hi folks,

Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion that that method no longer works.

Any other video works just fine. If the video doesn't show up, then I reload the page and there it is.

For example.

This video loads just fine after reloading the page: Regular Car Reviews: 1995 Mazda Miata MX-5 - YouTube

This video won't load. Only audio: Brad Paisley - Southern Comfort Zone - YouTube

I'm using Firefox version 51.0.1 (32-bit) I have Adblock Plus installed and here's all the Add-ons I have installed.

No Video in YouTube Music Videos. [​IMG]

Thanks.

Chuck.

EDIT: I've also already tried reinstalling Flash.

:)

Chuck38, Feb 11, 2017
  2. Entegy Win User

Can not play youtube videos on Nokia 800 Lumia.

Remember, that some partner videos (such as VEVO music videos or such) do not allow YouTube to give the video over mobile.

Entegy, Feb 11, 2017
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    how to download any video or music from internet ( Excpt frm nokia music) to music & video hub in windows 7.8 ?? Is there any application which can do so ?

Hi lumiakdb,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand you're looking to be able to download videos or music from the Internet, though not through the Zune or Nokia Music services. I need to ask you a few questions about what kinds of music and video
    you're looking to download to be able to provide you with the best information. Are you wanting to download videos from YouTube? If so there are a number of apps that are available for downloading YouTube videos listed at

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/search?q=youtube+downloader
    . If not; where are your friends downloading music and videos from?

Please let me know and I'll be happy to look in to the possibilities further.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Feb 11, 2017
  4. torre Win User

No problem with other browsers ?

Disable the first 3 add-ons to see if any effect.

torre, Feb 12, 2017
  5. Chuck38 Win User
    Works just fine in Chrome, Edge, and IE. So far it's only Firefox.

I tried disabling the first three add-ons, but I'm still not getting any video.

Chuck38, Feb 13, 2017
  6. Chuck38 Win User
    So I disabled everything (all add-ons and extensions) and it started working again.

I started re enabling them one at a time to figure out which one was the culprit, but so far I haven't had any issues. I'm getting the video, even with everything enabled again.

I think it must have been Ad-Block Plus because after disabling that, the video began to show again. However after turning it back on, the video is still there so maybe it just needed to be restarted? Not sure, but it's working. *Smile

Thanks.

Chuck38, Feb 13, 2017
  7. CountMike New Member
    Strange thing happened to me the other day in FF. It wouldn't play anything on Youtube until I turned off "Play DRM content".

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No Video in YouTube Music Videos. - Similar Threads - Video YouTube Music

2. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  3. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  4. youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    youtube videos: For some reason when I click on to watch a youtube video it gives me this message. The address wasn’t understood Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (rtsp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context....
  5. YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba
  6. Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Video Editor Music for Youtube Commercials: Hi Microsoft Team, I really like your video editor that came with my computer. I especially like the music that comes free with the software. I am trying to make a Youtube commercial for my small business and was wondering if the music is royalty free? May I use music...
  7. Need help in downloading music for YouTube videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help in downloading music for YouTube videos: Hi, I make videos on YouTube to provide video tutorials, and guides for Windows Fixes, etc. I need some new resources for music to include then in my videos. Most of the music on YouTube Library is pretty common. I need to some fresh music for the content by copyright...
  8. MUSIC VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    MUSIC VIDEOS: **OK; Now with this LATEST MS UPDATE, which just about kept my computer for more than 1 day, (download, install, over and over), now when I try to go on to ANY music videos, the color is DISTORTED. I looked at some music videos about 1 wk ago, and was fine; now, the latest...
  9. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826
  10. videos, streaming videos, youtube problem

in Windows 10 Support
    videos, streaming videos, youtube problem: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1709 build 16299.19. Suddenly, after Fall creators update I can't view streaming video &/or Youtube in Chrome, Opera or Edge. Have updated all drivers. Have turned off hardware acceleration. Any ideas? 96495