Windows 10: No video, no keyboard, no mouse after the last update in windows 10.

Discus and support No video, no keyboard, no mouse after the last update in windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I created installation media on dvd, started the computer several times no luck. Help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JudithLangham, Jul 10, 2018.

1. No video, no keyboard, no mouse after the last update in windows 10.

I created installation media on dvd, started the computer several times no luck. Help me

:)

JudithLangham, Jul 10, 2018
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

No video, no keyboard, no mouse after the last update in windows 10.

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

No video, no keyboard, no mouse after the last update in windows 10.

1. No video, no keyboard, no mouse after the last update in windows 10. - Similar Threads - video keyboard mouse

2. After the last Windows 10 update, have keyboard problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After the last Windows 10 update, have keyboard problems.: Home key deletes whole row of text. 3=/3, enter key=x. and other keys aren't right. How can I fix this?Thanks,Sharon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-last-windows-10-update-have-keyboard/0e40702b-9272-41a2-8b89-96f43b090eca
  3. After the last Windows 10 update, have keyboard problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the last Windows 10 update, have keyboard problems.: Home key deletes whole row of text. 3=/3, enter key=x. and other keys aren't right. How can I fix this?Thanks,Sharon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-last-windows-10-update-have-keyboard/0e40702b-9272-41a2-8b89-96f43b090eca
  4. After the last Windows 10 update, have keyboard problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The keyboard and mouse stopped working after last update

The keyboard and mouse stopped working after last update: Windows 10 with the latest updates. The keyboard and mouse stopped working. tried connecting via usb receiver, bluetooth, or usb. Devices are detected but do not respond to movements or clicks. The device Manager has the driver error status. I connected about 5 different...
  6. Mouse and keyboard stopped working after last Windows 10 update

Mouse and keyboard stopped working after last Windows 10 update: Hello, Yesterday (September 12th, 2019, around 10:30 PM CET) an update was installed on my mother's computer (Windows 10). Since then, the mouse and the keyboard are not detected anymore. Here is the list of what we tried: - Unplug and plug the keyboard and the mouse -...
  7. Keyboard layout is added after last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard layout is added after last Windows 10 update: Hi, I am using US keyboard layout together with one additional language. After the last Windows 10 Pro update I noticed that in language bar a new UK keyboard layout was added. When I open the Language preferences there is no UK English options. There is only English...
  8. problems with my microsoft mouse after the last windows 10 update

problems with my microsoft mouse after the last windows 10 update: i also cheked my mouse with another computer , its working there, so the issue is not a battery or any other problem with the device, its happened after an automatic update of the windows 10. please what can i do????...
  9. Keyboard and Mouse are not working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and Mouse are not working after Windows 10 update: Shutdown my PC last night and updates were installed. I went to login today and both the keyboard and mouse will not work. I tried them on a separate device and they both worked fine. They will work in the BIOS and in Safe Mode, but i tried to run a system restore to roll...
  10. Keyboard and mouse not responding in Windows 10 after update

Keyboard and mouse not responding in Windows 10 after update: Hello everyone, Last week I was doing an update for my laptop. The next day I put my laptop on and the keyboard and mouse weren't working. I am stuck on the lock screen (the screen before you can login). The time on the screen was moving so the screen isn't frozen. In...