Windows 10: No video output with Razer Core X with Mac mini

Discus and support No video output with Razer Core X with Mac mini in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I bought a Razer Core X with an XFX 5700 XT for my Mac mini. It worked fine and was recognized by the system when doing normal web browsing etc. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by russell_314, Jul 2, 2020.

1. No video output with Razer Core X with Mac mini

I bought a Razer Core X with an XFX 5700 XT for my Mac mini. It worked fine and was recognized by the system when doing normal web browsing etc. When I tried to play a game, it would crash with a green screen. This is not specific to one game because I tried several different ones. Just to clarify this was right out of the box so not like it worked well for a while.

I returned the XFX 5700XT and bought a Gigabyte 5700XT. All seemed well at first. I played HL2 and C&C on Windows under...

No video output with Razer Core X with Mac mini

russell_314, Jul 2, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Razer Debuts Razer DeathAdder for Mac OS X

Razer, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle electronics peripherals, has launched the Lunar White Razer DeathAdder, an ergonomic right-handed gaming mouse specifically built with the needs of Mac OS X gamers in mind.

No video output with Razer Core X with Mac mini Rzr_MacDA_SideView1_thm.jpg

No video output with Razer Core X with Mac mini Rzr_MacDA_TopView_thm.jpg

No video output with Razer Core X with Mac mini Rzr_MacDA_SideView_thm.jpg

Razer DeathAdder for the Mac – US: $59.99; Europe: €49.99

• 1800dpi Razer Precision 3G Infrared Sensor
    • Ergonomic right-handed design
    • 1000Hz Ultrapolling/1ms response
    • Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
    • Always-On mode
    • 16-bit ultra-wide data path
    • 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)
    • Up to 120 inches per second and15g of acceleration
    • Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
    • Approximate size:128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)
    AVAILABILITY: May 20, 2008 – Worldwide and at US Apple stores

Source: Razer Zone

malware, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Apple Updates the Mac mini

Apple today updated Mac mini with the latest technologies and a new lower starting price, making Apple's most affordable Mac an even better value. Mac mini now features fourth generation Intel Core processors, integrated graphics that are up to 90 percent faster, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Thunderbolt 2 and is still the world's most energy efficient desktop.

"People love Mac mini. It's a great first Mac or addition to your home network, and the new Mac mini is a nice upgrade packed into an incredibly compact design," said Philip Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. "With the latest CPU and graphics, faster Wi-Fi, two Thunderbolt 2 ports, OS X Yosemite, and starting at just $499, the new Mac mini is the best value ever."

No video output with Razer Core X with Mac mini Apple_Mac_mini_01_thm.jpg

The new Mac mini delivers new levels of graphics performance, expandability and connectivity. New integrated Intel HD Graphics 5000 and Intel Iris Graphics deliver up to 90 percent faster graphics performance than the previous generation. Mac mini now includes two Thunderbolt 2 ports, each delivering up to 20Gbps of bandwidth to each port, as well as next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi that is up to three times faster when connected to an 802.11ac base station. Mac mini is still the world's most energy efficient desktop, exceeding Energy Star 6.1 requirements by seven times the standard and consuming as few as 6 watts of power at idle.

Every new Mac comes with Mac OS X Yosemite, a powerful new version of OS X, redesigned and refined with a fresh, modern look, powerful new apps and amazing new Continuity features that make working across your Mac and iOS devices more fluid than ever.

iMovie, GarageBand and the suite of iWork apps come free with every new Mac. iMovie lets you easily create beautiful movies, and you can use GarageBand to make new music or learn to play piano or guitar. iWork productivity apps, Pages, Numbers and Keynote, make it easy to create, edit and share stunning documents, spreadsheets and presentations. iWork has been redesigned with a new look, support for iCloud Drive and a host of new features, including a new comments view in Pages. iWork for iCloud beta lets you create your document on iPad, edit it on your Mac and collaborate with friends, even if they're on a PC.

Pricing & Availability
    Mac mini begins shipping today. Mac mini comes in three standard models: a 1.4 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 with Turbo Boost speeds up to 2.7 GHz, 4 GB of memory, Intel HD Graphics 5000 and a 500 GB hard drive starting at a suggested retail price of $499 (US); a 2.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.1 GHz, 8 GB of memory, Intel Iris Graphics and a 1 TB hard drive starting at suggested retail price of $699 (US); and a 2.8 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.3 GHz, 8 GB of memory, Intel Iris Graphics and a 1 TB Fusion Drive starting at a suggested retail price of $999 (US). Customers can order Mac mini through the Apple Online Store.

Cristian_25H, Aug 6, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Gain The Competitive Edge On The Mac With Razer

Razer, the world’s leading high-end precision gaming brand, is excited to announce that their highly-popular Razer BlackWidow, Razer BlackWidow Ultimate, and Razer Anansi keyboards are now available in standard Mac key layout.

“For Mac gamers, your supreme gaming reign begins now with the Razer BlackWidow and the Razer Anansi.” said Robert “RazerGuy” Krakoff, President, Razer USA. “Whether you’re after exceptional tactile feedback from your fast key presses, or dedicated keys for more MMO skills at your fingertips, these gaming keyboards for Mac deliver. As promised, we’ve been hard at work rolling out Mac support on all our products, whether with dedicated drivers or hardware changes, offering the same competitive edge for Mac gamers as their PC brethren.”

No video output with Razer Core X with Mac mini 2a_blackwidow_thm.jpg

No video output with Razer Core X with Mac mini 2b_blackwidow_ultimate_thm.jpg

No video output with Razer Core X with Mac mini 2f_anasi_thm.jpg

All three gaming keyboards feature the standard Mac layout with iconic Command and Option keys, as well as a row of easily accessible media keys. Also included with the keyboards, the Mac-Integrated software gives you the power of full customization of absolute typing and gaming destruction in your hands.

About the Razer BlackWidow: Mac Edition
    The Razer BlackWidow: Mac Edition’s full mechanical key architecture provides a distinctive tactile feedback that simulates the experience and precision of performing a mouse click, giving gamers an entirely new keyboard feel. With its optimized actuation force of 50g and an actuation point halfway down the full travel distance of 4mm, the Razer BlackWidow: Mac Edition’s keys deliver crisp response with accelerated actuation speed. The ultra robust construction, fully programmable keys, 5 additional macro keys, and on-the-fly macro recording make the BlackWidow: Mac Edition a fully equipped and revolutionary gaming keyboard.

PRICE: US $79.99 / €79.99

AVAILABILITY:
    Razerzone.com – Available Now
    Worldwide – Available Now

Product Features:
    • Mechanical key architecture for faster actuation and extended lifespan
    • Fully programmable keys + 5 additional gaming keys with on-the-fly macro recording
    • 10 Customizable software profiles with on-the-fly switching
    • 1000 Hz Ultrapolling for a blistering fast 1ms response time
    • Gaming optimized key matrix
    • Easy access Mac media keys
    • Gaming mode option
    • Approx. size in mm: 475(L) x 171(W) x 30(H)
    About the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate: Mac Edition
    The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate: Mac Edition is a step up from the standard BlackWidow, possessing the added feature of individually backlit keys, along with media and USB passthrough jacks. Players will never miss a step in the dark − giving them the cutting edge to launch assaults and flank foes even in low light conditions. Its full mechanical key architecture, with an actuation point halfway through the full travel distance of 4mm, combined with its distinct tactile feedback that simulates a mouse click, allows the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate: Mac Edition to provide gamers with a keyboard that responds like no other.

Equipped with an ultra robust construction, fully programmable keys, full mechanical key architecture and on-the-fly macro recording, the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate: Mac Edition is a revolutionary gaming keyboard. Also included are 3.5” audio-out and line-in jacks, as well as an additional USB passthrough. Now, the fate of your game is all at your fingertips with the BlackWidow Ultimate: Mac Edition.

PRICE: US $129.99 / €129.99

AVAILABILITY:

Product Features:
    • Mechanical key architecture for faster actuation and extended lifespan
    • Individually backlit keys with 5 levels of lighting
    • Fully programmable keys + 5 additional gaming keys with on-the-fly macro recording
    • 10 Customizable software profiles with on-the-fly switching
    • 1000Hz Ultrapolling for a blistering fast 1ms response time
    • Gaming optimized key matrix
    • Gaming mode option
    • Audio-out / mic-in jacks
    • USB pass-through
    • Approx. size in mm: 475(L) x 171(W) x 30(H)
    About the Razer Anansi: Mac Edition
    The Razer Anansi: Mac Edition was designed and engineered especially for the MMO gamer with the ability to execute seven times more commands instantly compared to a standard keyboard. Its seven thumb modifier keys, located below the space bar, allow gamers to actuate every possible combination of modifier keys (shift, ctrl, alt) in total accuracy and comfort using a single key stroke. With over 100 programmable keys and five additional gaming keys, the Razer Anansi: Mac Edition allows both casual and hardcore MMO gamers alike to further expand their repertoire of boss-killing abilities and macros, providing total control with convenient and instantaneous command executions.

Price: US $99.99 / EU €99.99

AVAILABILITY:

Product Features
    • Seven thumb modifier keys that allow the use up to seven times more abilities
    • Over 100 programmable Hyperesponse keys with on-the-fly macro recording
    • 20 gaming profiles with one-button profile switching
    • Five additional gaming keys
    • 16 million color backlight illumination
    • Optimized key matrix for minimized ghosting
    • Gaming mode option

btarunr, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. No video output with Razer Core X with Mac mini - Similar Threads - video output Razer

2. Microphone problems on Windows 11. Razer Seiren Mini

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone problems on Windows 11. Razer Seiren Mini: I bought a new microphone today, and upon trying to set it up, noticed it wasn't showing up in my Microphone Inputs.When I checked my Device Manager, it showed up, but physically isn't working. There's no driver problems, because the mic doesn't HAVE drivers, it's just a plug...
  3. Microphone problems on Windows 11. Razer Seiren Mini

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone problems on Windows 11. Razer Seiren Mini: I bought a new microphone today, and upon trying to set it up, noticed it wasn't showing up in my Microphone Inputs.When I checked my Device Manager, it showed up, but physically isn't working. There's no driver problems, because the mic doesn't HAVE drivers, it's just a plug...
  4. Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles: Can Windows 10 or 11 be used on only one PC? I have Windows 10 on one PC iMac with Parallels. I purchases a new Mac Mine and added Parallels which automatically loaded Windows 11. Do I now need to purchase a new Windows 11 license, or can I use the Windows 10 license to...
  5. Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles: Can Windows 10 or 11 be used on only one PC? I have Windows 10 on one PC iMac with Parallels. I purchases a new Mac Mine and added Parallels which automatically loaded Windows 11. Do I now need to purchase a new Windows 11 license, or can I use the Windows 10 license to...
  6. Razer Blackshark v2 X microphone not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Blackshark v2 X microphone not working: Hello guys! I have done multiple things to get my microphone working visited multiple forums but my microphone still didn't get recognised. Any idee how I can fix this?...
  7. Razer seiren x drivers

Razer seiren x drivers: So I've just bought razer seiren x microphone, so and on all Windows 10 pc's it sounds really quiet, but on Windows 7 laptop with another drivers it sounds much louder and better. How can I coup with this?...
  8. Microphone Problem on Razer Seiren X

Microphone Problem on Razer Seiren X: I cannot change the gain or the volume of my microphone. None of the sliders show up except the level and it does not move when i slide it, plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-problem-on-razer-seiren-x/1e5a83a2-17ab-4a3c-9571-1a5de271a566
  9. WINDOWS TO MAC OS X

WINDOWS TO MAC OS X: How do I convert my desktop PC with Windows 10 to Mac os x? I am a Producer and Sound Engineer, so I work with music quite frequently. I prefer working on my projects and day to day work on OS X....
  10. Install Mac OS X

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Install Mac OS X: Hello everyone I would like to install Mac OS X in hyper-v (or any VM ) inside Windows 10 Any way to do that? If there is please show me how to do that. 93920