Windows 10: No Video signal on computers after 1903 update

Discus and support No Video signal on computers after 1903 update in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Has anyone ran into the problem of no video signal after updating to windows 10. Happened on 2 desktops for me so far. 139882 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by RCSCole, Sep 4, 2019.

1. RCSCole Win User

No Video signal on computers after 1903 update

Has anyone ran into the problem of no video signal after updating to windows 10. Happened on 2 desktops for me so far.

:)

RCSCole, Sep 4, 2019
  2. awd_ Win User

xbox 360 splitting video signal

Hello,

I just happened to come over your post.

Could you please tell us exactly where you don't get any signal? Both the screen and the computer (via capture device)?

Have you tried the following?
    • Make sure you get a signal to the screen when using an HDMI cable directly from the Xbox 360 to the screen. Please make sure all cables work.
    • Make sure you get a signal to the capture card with the same cables.
    If you get a signal on the screen but not on the computer, could you please try the following?
    • Set the Xbox 360 to output at 720p. The frame rate will (or should) be 59.94.
    • If possible, make sure you capture the video with the same settings on the computer.
    • Try any other settings if this does not work.
    If it still does not work, please try this in the same order:
    • Power off computer (and capture device) and Xbox 360.
    • Power on computer (and capture device) and wait until the capture device is properly powered on and initialized.
    • Power on the Xbox 360.
    • Make sure you can capture properly.
    If it still does not work, make sure that one or more of the following are not defective:
    • The HDMI-VGA/composite adapter.
    • The VGA cable.
    • The capture device (could be just the input connector).
    If that works, please install the HDMI splitter.

I am wondering a bit why you show us the wires inside the HDMI cable. Did you remove the isolation and/or do something with the wires?

I am not sure what else to suggest at the moment.

Could you please tell me/us the model of your capture device, and also the adapter between the HDMI cable and capture device?

Regards,
    awd_

awd_, Sep 4, 2019
  3. MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 4, 2019
  4. MJLONGLEY Win User

Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

MJLONGLEY, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. No Video signal on computers after 1903 update - Similar Threads - Video signal computers

2. No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.: Buillt a brand new PC.R7 7800X3DRX 7900XTX Sapphire Nitro+MSI B650 Gaming Plus Wifi1200 Watt Platinum PSU2TB Samsung 990 ProSome RGB and a 360MM AIO CPU coolerLarge EATX caseAll stock, no OC or tweaksWhen I install windows 11 and update everything through windows update, all...
  3. No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No video signal after updating AMD drivers through Adrenaline.: Buillt a brand new PC.R7 7800X3DRX 7900XTX Sapphire Nitro+MSI B650 Gaming Plus Wifi1200 Watt Platinum PSU2TB Samsung 990 ProSome RGB and a 360MM AIO CPU coolerLarge EATX caseAll stock, no OC or tweaksWhen I install windows 11 and update everything through windows update, all...
  4. No signal to any monitors after Windows 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No signal to any monitors after Windows 1903 update: Every time I try this update, I get no signal to either of my monitors at all. Only solution is a safe mode boot through the three time power up method. After that, it shows that the Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7263 update didn't go through. Everything has been...
  5. Computer won't startup after updating to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won't startup after updating to 1903: After the last update I am trying to turn on my desktop many times. But the screen turns on and a blue screen with rotating circles appears. I wait until 1 hour later I reopened again and the same problem. Please help me fix it. Thanks again for everything....
  6. No Video signal on computers after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    No Video signal on computers after 1903 update: Has anyone ran into the problem of no video signal after updating to windows 10. Happened on 2 desktops for me so far. 139882
  7. Problems with video playback and recording after 1903 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with video playback and recording after 1903 update.: I'm one of the few that's never had any problems with this OS before now, but sadly this update it forced on me/nagged me about seems to have broken my video playback and recording capabilities. I record using XSplit products and my videos either come out choppy on my end but...
  8. Computer freezing after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing after 1903 update: Since installing the 1903 feature update a week ago, I am getting frequent episodes of mouse freezing (or pointer disappearing) and computer seizing up. (MSI GT70 laptop, Logitech G9 Mouse). Ctrl+Alt+Delete has no effect, only solution has been to shut it down and reboot...
  9. No video signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No video signal: Quick question. If someone is using a DVI monitor, will this disable the VGA port? I can't seem to get a video signal from a computer that I'm troubleshooting. Thank you.
  10. No video signal after updating BIOS

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No video signal after updating BIOS: Thanks for letting us know.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update 1903 no video