Windows 10: No video signal since reboot after a blue screen

Discus and support No video signal since reboot after a blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; here you have a link to MEMORY.dmp https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajh_xZ9JhvOfkkRSGv3oA3dN8xg6?e=W8BYNLi can not get video signal from my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexEvans25, Jul 29, 2021.

1. No video signal since reboot after a blue screen

here you have a link to MEMORY.dmp https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajh_xZ9JhvOfkkRSGv3oA3dN8xg6?e=W8BYNLi can not get video signal from my pc

:)

AlexEvans25, Jul 29, 2021

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jul 29, 2021
  3. awd_ Win User
    xbox 360 splitting video signal

Hello,

I just happened to come over your post.

Could you please tell us exactly where you don't get any signal? Both the screen and the computer (via capture device)?

Have you tried the following?
    • Make sure you get a signal to the screen when using an HDMI cable directly from the Xbox 360 to the screen. Please make sure all cables work.
    • Make sure you get a signal to the capture card with the same cables.
    If you get a signal on the screen but not on the computer, could you please try the following?
    • Set the Xbox 360 to output at 720p. The frame rate will (or should) be 59.94.
    • If possible, make sure you capture the video with the same settings on the computer.
    • Try any other settings if this does not work.
    If it still does not work, please try this in the same order:
    • Power off computer (and capture device) and Xbox 360.
    • Power on computer (and capture device) and wait until the capture device is properly powered on and initialized.
    • Power on the Xbox 360.
    • Make sure you can capture properly.
    If it still does not work, make sure that one or more of the following are not defective:
    • The HDMI-VGA/composite adapter.
    • The VGA cable.
    • The capture device (could be just the input connector).
    If that works, please install the HDMI splitter.

I am wondering a bit why you show us the wires inside the HDMI cable. Did you remove the isolation and/or do something with the wires?

I am not sure what else to suggest at the moment.

Could you please tell me/us the model of your capture device, and also the adapter between the HDMI cable and capture device?

Regards,
    awd_

4. Roan T Win User

No video signal since reboot after a blue screen

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

No video signal since reboot after a blue screen

1. No video signal since reboot after a blue screen - Similar Threads - video signal since

2. Blue Screen after rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen after rebooting: For the past month or so, whenever I would try to shutdown or reboot normally windows would POST and then where it would normally load windows I would get a BSOD about repairing but it would not let me repair, the error code usually has something about ntoskl. If I reboot and...
  3. Blue Screen after rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after rebooting: For the past month or so, whenever I would try to shutdown or reboot normally windows would POST and then where it would normally load windows I would get a BSOD about repairing but it would not let me repair, the error code usually has something about ntoskl. If I reboot and...
  4. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi, I have a problem with my Windows laptop, I recently got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it restarted in an infinite loop. My Windows OS version is Windows 10 20H2, my PC's stop code is NTFS file system, and my computer is Samsung Galaxy. I tried many...
  5. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi, I have a problem with my Windows laptop, I recently got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it restarted in an infinite loop. My Windows OS version is Windows 10 20H2, my PC's stop code is NTFS file system, and my computer is Samsung Galaxy. I tried many...
  6. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi everyone, I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC, today I got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it reboots in an infinite cycle. My version of Windows OS is Windows 10 20H2. I tried many solutions and they did not work. Please find a solution for me....
  8. No signal on PC Monitor after Windows Blue Screened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No signal on PC Monitor after Windows Blue Screened: Today my PC blue screened while playing Phasmaphobia with the Stop code: 'IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL' Although I tried following some solutions to no avail, including checking cables as well as the ram and GPU which are working fine, even switching monitors did not help either....
  9. After reboot no signal on HDMI output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After reboot no signal on HDMI output: Dear Microsoft, I'm having problem with my "new" PC, I installed Windows 10 on it, and i noticed that when I'm rebooting the PC there is no signal on the HDMI output. I'm using only my LG webOS TV with onboard Intel HD Graphics 4600 card. I tried to reinstall the driver,...
  10. No video signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No video signal: Quick question. If someone is using a DVI monitor, will this disable the VGA port? I can't seem to get a video signal from a computer that I'm troubleshooting. Thank you.