Windows 10: No video when I zoom

Discus and support No video when I zoom in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I attend a meeting I can't get video. When I poke around trying different stuff I get told the video is in use by another app and gives me an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SaraTaylor4, Mar 5, 2021.

1. No video when I zoom

When I attend a meeting I can't get video. When I poke around trying different stuff I get told the video is in use by another app and gives me an error code. 0xA00F4243 <CameraReservedByAnotherApp> 0xC00D3704. I recently moved to 10 so I don't know if the problem lies in 10 or ??? And yes I have opened the slide bar for the camera on the Lenovo.

:)

SaraTaylor4, Mar 5, 2021

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 5, 2021
  3. zoomed in videos

Within the past two weeks all videos on AOL, Chrome, or explorer are zoomed in to the max. I have tried all the various suggestions that I have located. This is a windows 10 operating system. Drivers are up to date. What happened???

DickChristensen, Mar 5, 2021
  4. No video when I zoom

Video is not working on Zoom

Everything was working fine but today the option to start video on Zoom has disappeared. I checked if the video is working in other programs and it is OK. I found out that the camera is not listed in the Device Manager under Imaging Devices. It is an HP
    Laptop

Chas Heyer, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

No video when I zoom

1. No video when I zoom - Similar Threads - video zoom

2. zoom video doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    zoom video doesn't work: During my Zoom meetings I can't get my camera to work it keeps telling me to go to settings and change video and there is nothing that helps with this issue. HELP ME!!!!! Please....
  3. Zoom Conference app causing error 4109 unable to access Video driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom Conference app causing error 4109 unable to access Video driver: About a min or two in to a Zoom Video conference my video freezes and the application hangs Windows Event log error 4109 All drivers are up-to-date, DISM has been run...
  4. zoom virtual video background problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zoom virtual video background problem: i can not use zoom virtual video background without green screen for windows 10 i used it before the update but ne i can not and i do not the reason...
  5. PLS Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLS Help! BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games: As classes have started we transferred to zoom so that we could have a more reliable meeting software and today I have crashed and received BSOD errors several times today. Could anyone help me troubleshoot it? These are all the dump files, I think I managed to send them...
  6. BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games

BSOD while doing classes on zoom and playing video games: As classes have started we transferred to zoom so that we could have a more reliable meeting software and today I have crashed and received BSOD errors several times today. Could anyone help me troubleshoot it? These are all the dump files, I think I managed to send them...
  7. Lenovo T560 video freezes in Skype, Zoom

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lenovo T560 video freezes in Skype, Zoom: For the past few weeks, the video in both these programs freezes right after the program starts up and first displays video. This laptop uses Intel HD 520 graphics. How can I troubleshoot this issue? 171236
  8. Problems with microphone when using Zoom or other video services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with microphone when using Zoom or other video services: Having problems with my voice going in and out when video conferencing. [Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Office 2019]...
  9. video not working in zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video not working in zoom meetings: My video "truevision HD" occasionally flashes but does not work properly in zoom meetings. How can I fix the driver? Zoom does not seem to recognise it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-not-working-in-zoom-meetings/d5964413-a14b-4a9a-8f37-d233a5f9fa60
  10. New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet

New surface gets Hot and consumes battery fast on video call Zoom, Microsoft team or Meet: Hello My Microsoft Surface with 16 GB memory gets hot and consumes more battery only on Video calls using the zoom, Microsoft team, or even Meet. Any reason??...