Windows 10: No virus or trojan on my PC aftera full scan, but

Discus and support No virus or trojan on my PC aftera full scan, but in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Here is my problem: I am running Windows 10. I create a .exe program with Visual Studio 2019 and after scanning this file with Defender it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by timco89, Feb 26, 2020.

1. timco89 Win User

No virus or trojan on my PC aftera full scan, but

Hi,

Here is my problem:

I am running Windows 10.

I create a .exe program with Visual Studio 2019 and after scanning this file with Defender it says "No current threats".

So far, so good.

As soon as I upload this file to my ONEDRIVE or sync my local files to ONEDRIVE the problems start.

If I try to download the file through the browserChrome or Edge it says it is infected with a trojan.

Then Defender treats all copies of this file on my PC as infected.

Why does it first say no threats, but as soon as try to download it says infected?

:)

timco89, Feb 26, 2020

2. Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, Feb 26, 2020
  3. removing Trojan virus

The windows defender has detected the same virus on 4 separate scans but is unable to remove it. The app doesnt even log the scan I did or the detected virus.

How can I remove this? It is a Trojan type virus that is attached to one of the gaming programs that came with the PC.

chantel clarke, Feb 26, 2020
  4. No virus or trojan on my PC aftera full scan, but

PC Infected by Trojan Virus Rootkit.Fileless.MTGen

PC Infected by Trojan Virus Rootkit.Fileless.MTGen

Symptoms:-

1. With the default browser set to Internet Explorer Internet Shortcuts would start and then close down almost immediately. Changing the default browser to Microsoft Edge worked OK.

2. The Microphone did not work as the virus kept Muting the Microphone and setting the level to zero.

Manually resetting these would only last a few seconds before they were reset again.

A full scan by Microsoft Windows Defender or McAfee BT Virus Protect did not detect the virus but using the trial version of Malewarebytes succeeded in finding and then quarantining the Trojan Virus.

GarinasRogers, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

No virus or trojan on my PC aftera full scan, but

1. No virus or trojan on my PC aftera full scan, but - Similar Threads - virus trojan aftera

2. trojan virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trojan virus: so my security told me i had a trojan virus in quarantine and i pressed remove did that get rid of the threat of the trojan cause idk how that works like is the person trying to get on my computer gone...
  3. shortcut to full anti-virus scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shortcut to full anti-virus scan: Dear Community,Thanks for reading the question I have. In order to save a lot of time, I would like to make a shortcut to a full anti-virus scan in Windows 10. I have tried the following link,instructions to short cut and can get through steps 1 through 5. But when it asks me...
  4. shortcut to full anti-virus scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shortcut to full anti-virus scan: Dear Community,Thanks for reading the question I have. In order to save a lot of time, I would like to make a shortcut to a full anti-virus scan in Windows 10. I have tried the following link,instructions to short cut and can get through steps 1 through 5. But when it asks me...
  5. shortcut to full anti-virus scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. trojan virus

trojan virus: What is "altsonypics.com" and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-virus/96f8ca83-3292-4259-abf6-66f86e832940
  7. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b
  8. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source into Notepad.Hopefully one of the Wizzards can help me. Both a scan from MSERT And Defender is giving me, an all-clear.I have...
  9. Virus Scan Trojan Occamy.c?

Virus Scan Trojan Occamy.c?: So i rarely do any virus scans since I try to make sure to be careful when clicking on things on my dell xps laptop. Well i recently was looking at a site think like ebay... where i was hovering over a picture and accidentally dragged that picture i was looking at into my...
  10. trojan virus

trojan virus: Hi my windows defender keeps updating me i have a Trojan in win32 folder named touluse.N!** forgotten the extension how do i remove it i have tried to find this so far without solution 1 unhiding files in explorer 2 looking it in resmon(resource manager) 3 looking for it...