Windows 10: No voice output through sony earbuds while connected to pc (windows 10)

Discus and support No voice output through sony earbuds while connected to pc (windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so i got the new sony wf-1000xm3 and they work great with my android phone. when i try to connect them to my laptop (Lenovo y700 - windows 10) the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dor77, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Dor77 Win User

No voice output through sony earbuds while connected to pc (windows 10)

so i got the new sony wf-1000xm3 and they work great with my android phone.

when i try to connect them to my laptop (Lenovo y700 - windows 10) the connection is Voice only and no music so i basically cant hear anything through theme while being connected to the pc.

I saw alot of people encounter this problem but none of the solution that was given to them works for me.

so first in the next picture you can see that they are connected as voice.

and also you can see on the sound settings that the sony come up twice, one as headset which only let the mic works, and also as headphones (stereo)

which should be the mode to output the sound but as you can see i cant enable it or do anything with it (the "connect" option doesnt do anything, it is already connected.).

All my drivers are up to date.

I also tried the bluetooth support service solution which also didnt worked for me.

i also tried to run the trouble shoot for a device, so at start it asked me for what device i want to run the trouble shoot and there are couple of options for the sony earbud, the headset and headphone. while running the trouble shoot for the headset it all tern up ok, but when trying to run it for the headphones it says that they are not connected so it can not run the trouble shoot (and as i said the earbud are connected to the computer).

any suggestions or help would be much appreciated.

No voice output through sony earbuds while connected to pc (windows 10) 53ef0417-a51d-4059-8e26-bdcc43177a9d?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dor77, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Gjohnst4 Win User

Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

Recomend a good pair of earbuds to complement my laptop's external Creative Sound card for gaming and music?
    Had some sony earbuds and stepped on them >< So! Looking for some quality sound!

Gjohnst4, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Arily Win User
    Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update.
    Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01

I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I haven't used them in awhile so they weren't paired...Went to pair them the other night and when they first pair they work perfectly fine...not an issue at all. They say, "Power On", "Device Connected". They show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice and Music", However when I turned the device off and turn them back on later to use them they connect but not completely. Instead they say, "Power On", "Devices Connected" but they show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice" no music. When I go to power off the device to retry it keeps saying on the device, "Power On", "Device Connected" and they will not power off at all...it's so strange... I even used a different pair of bluetooth earbuds with the same exact results so I don't think it's the earbuds...I think it's something with this windows 10 build.

Has anyone ever heard of this and know a fix? The only way I can continue to use them is constantly removing them from bluetooth devices and do a brand new pairing until the next time I shut them off...then I have to start all over again. So strange that when I go to reconnect a second time that's when I have the issue.

Arily, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

1. No voice output through sony earbuds while connected to pc (windows 10) - Similar Threads - voice output through

2. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  3. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  4. Bluetooth earbuds losing connection to voice/audio repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds losing connection to voice/audio repeatedly: I am having issues with bluetooth on my new windows 11 laptop. Dell Latitude 7440I had a pair of first gen Air Pods that I would use for Zoom calls on my previous windows 10 laptop that would work with not issues. When I got this new computer the mic would often drop out, and...
  5. Bluetooth earbuds losing connection to voice/audio repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earbuds losing connection to voice/audio repeatedly: I am having issues with bluetooth on my new windows 11 laptop. Dell Latitude 7440I had a pair of first gen Air Pods that I would use for Zoom calls on my previous windows 10 laptop that would work with not issues. When I got this new computer the mic would often drop out, and...
  6. My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output: My earbuds connect but windows doesn't recognice that its a audio output, i tried on my brothers pc wich is almost the same and it connected instantly.Iv'e tried running trubleshoot but the device doesn't show upp, i've tried reconecting it multiple times, iv'e tried...
  7. My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output

My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output: My earbuds connect but windows doesn't recognice that its a audio output, i tried on my brothers pc wich is almost the same and it connected instantly.Iv'e tried running trubleshoot but the device doesn't show upp, i've tried reconecting it multiple times, iv'e tried...
  8. Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music: Hi i am using acer aspire A515-56 and windows 11 but it is only connected to voice.Before this its connected to voice and music but suddenly its only connected to voice.I also have unninstall and reinstall the driver but the problem is still there.May i know why this problem...
  9. Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music

Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music: Hi i am using acer aspire A515-56 and windows 11 but it is only connected to voice.Before this its connected to voice and music but suddenly its only connected to voice.I also have unninstall and reinstall the driver but the problem is still there.May i know why this problem...
  10. Sennheiser earbuds connected to PC but cannot choose as output/input devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sennheiser earbuds connected to PC but cannot choose as output/input devices: As mentioned in the subject, i can connect to my PC windows 10, 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with my earbuds via bluetooth, but the device is disconnected on the sound control panel. The peripheral works with my phone. Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wf1000xm3 work with discord?

2. wf 1000xm3 no audio output on pc