Windows 10: No Volume on laptop after troubleshooting

Discus and support No Volume on laptop after troubleshooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Any ideas ...??? Updated drivers Trouble shooted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RN 64, Sep 25, 2018.

1. RN 64 Win User

No Volume on laptop after troubleshooting

Any ideas ...???

Updated drivers

Trouble shooted

:)

RN 64, Sep 25, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Volume buttons won't work

Hello Aaron,

• Are you referring to the volume key on the keyboard?
    • What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers?
    If not I suggest you to go to the manufacturer website and install the latest keyboard drivers and check if that helps, post that suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter and check for the issue.
    The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which checks the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues and provides the details on how to fix them. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    Let us know how it goes, we'll be glad to assist.

SujataMoktan, Sep 25, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. No Volume on laptop after troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Volume laptop troubleshooting

2. changing the volume on the laptop is not changing the volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing the volume on the laptop is not changing the volume: I have tried everything on the main page. from speaker properties, updates and further advanced options and nothing seems to be working. it works on headphones. i tried to test my speakers and they preform well on the tests. I can adjust the volume in the settings for...
  3. changing the volume on the laptop is not changing the volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing the volume on the laptop is not changing the volume: I have tried everything on the main page. from speaker properties, updates and further advanced options and nothing seems to be working. it works on headphones. i tried to test my speakers and they preform well on the tests. I can adjust the volume in the settings for...
  4. Laptop volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop volume: Hi people. For the last months or so the volume of my laptop sounds lower than it should and used to. But when I play any sound songs, videos... usually the first second sounds right, before going down hard, so maybe it's not a device issue with headphones all works ok. Tried...
  5. Laptop volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop volume: Hi people. For the last months or so the volume of my laptop sounds lower than it should and used to. But when I play any sound songs, videos... usually the first second sounds right, before going down hard, so maybe it's not a device issue with headphones all works ok. Tried...
  6. Laptop volume

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Unmountable Boot Volume Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unmountable Boot Volume Troubleshooting: I'm trying to fix a laptop that has started BSODing with the error "Unmountable Boot Volume" on startup. I used the windows media creation tool to format a USB with windows on it, and I've booted with the USB on the laptop, but once I boot from the USB the laptop sits at the...
  8. Volume icon will not go away after making volume adjustments on a Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume icon will not go away after making volume adjustments on a Dell laptop: I have read the comments and the recommendations from the community regarding this particular problem however they are from several years ago and I just wondered if there was any more recent news that will indicate song changes or some additional measures that can be taken....
  9. Volume icon will go away after making volume adjustments on a Dell laptop

Volume icon will go away after making volume adjustments on a Dell laptop: I have read the comments and the recommendations from the community regarding this particular problem however they are from several years ago and I just wondered if there was any more recent news that will indicate song changes or some additional measures that can be taken....
  10. Troubleshoot problems volume output can't control.

Troubleshoot problems volume output can't control.: I think: Troubleshoot audio problems in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problems-volume-output-cant-control/78b4742e-dc4a-4ec3-ba5d-204a90e0c3c9