Windows 10: no volume shws disabled plus much screen doesn't work

Discus and support no volume shws disabled plus much screen doesn't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have no audio shows disabled and my touchscreen doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by donaldwhite3, Sep 2, 2019.

1. no volume shws disabled plus much screen doesn't work

I have no audio shows disabled and my touchscreen doesn't work

:)

donaldwhite3, Sep 2, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

no volume shws disabled plus much screen doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Bushka Win User

no volume shws disabled plus much screen doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

no volume shws disabled plus much screen doesn't work

1. no volume shws disabled plus much screen doesn't work - Similar Threads - volume shws disabled

2. Volume slider is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider is disabled: Im on a recently purchased Mecer tablet thing running Windows 11, yesterday I realized that the sound was off and i wanted to listen to something. I tried pressing the key on my keyboard to turn up the volume. Nothing. I tried the slider. Nothing. Today i went into the...
  3. Volume slider is disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume slider is disabled: Im on a recently purchased Mecer tablet thing running Windows 11, yesterday I realized that the sound was off and i wanted to listen to something. I tried pressing the key on my keyboard to turn up the volume. Nothing. I tried the slider. Nothing. Today i went into the...
  4. Add on to Microsoft Edge Volume Booster Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add on to Microsoft Edge Volume Booster Plus: I could not get very loud sound out of my system, especially on YouTube so I installed the add on Volume Booster Plus on to Edge. However, I did not see a difference in the sound after I played a few videos. I guess maybe I do not know how to use it properly. Any suggestions?...
  5. Add on to Microsoft Edge Volume Booster Plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add on to Microsoft Edge Volume Booster Plus: I could not get very loud sound out of my system, especially on YouTube so I installed the add on Volume Booster Plus on to Edge. However, I did not see a difference in the sound after I played a few videos. I guess maybe I do not know how to use it properly. Any suggestions?...
  6. Disabling ClearType doesn't work everywhere!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling ClearType doesn't work everywhere!!!: I want to disable completely ClearType, but I noticed e.g. in control panel windows still uses anti-aliasing for smoothing text. [img] While e.g. on desktop, or in browser there is no aa: [img] I read it is some bug. Any way how to fix this and disable ClearType for...
  7. Volume OSD doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume OSD doesn't work properly: I've been having quite a few problems with the Windows OSD Volume, I've formatted the pc several times, reinstalled drivers, but every time a windows defender update arrives. It ends up failing the Volume OSD notification bar. The Volume OSD tends not to appear when I turn...
  8. Audio volume much too low

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio volume much too low: reinstalled driver on my laptop windows 10, now the volume is too low (maxed out) to be effectively used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-volume-much-too-low/003fbe44-bbd8-4c52-8941-90c41e7a5e20
  9. Windows 10 volume control doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 volume control doesn't work: Hello I installed windows 10 and i like it very much, except for one thing; i can't adjust my windows volume. I had this problem before with previous windows but i could fix this to right click on the volume icon right below the the task bar and press playback devices....
  10. Page Plus X4 doesn't work after new update

in Windows 10 Support
    Page Plus X4 doesn't work after new update: Windows 10 went wrong Again! First I lost all my favorites, then my Computer experienced exceptions (what ever they are?) followed by random Crashes. So I did a clean install using my ISO disc and tried to Install Page Plus X4 which was working fine before but it won't...