Windows 10: No volume, Speakers not connected

Discus and support No volume, Speakers not connected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have no sound coming in or going out. I checked settings. Apparently 'speakers are not connected? How to do this?? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Julie9999ABC, Dec 8, 2020.

1. No volume, Speakers not connected

I have no sound coming in or going out. I checked settings. Apparently 'speakers are not connected? How to do this??

Thanks

:)

Julie9999ABC, Dec 8, 2020

2. Volumes for headphones and speakers are separate

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. Are you changing the volume on headphone or from the sound icon in the taskbar of the system?

2. How are you trying to change the speaker volume?

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also try to download and install the latest chipset and Sound drivers from the manufacturer website and install the same.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Tony Meo Win User
    Bluetooth volume drops when connected to external speakers

Have updated my Lumia 930 to Windows 10 and now when I connect to external speakers via Bluetooth after a couple of minutes the volume drops to 13 and no sound comes out of the speakers. I have to increase the volume back to 30 then start the music app
    (in this instance Spotify). Was working fine before update. Any suggestions?

Tony Meo, Dec 8, 2020
  4. No volume, Speakers not connected

My bluetooth speakers Phaquaboom are connected but there is no sound

Hi,

Here is something to try, if you are still having this problem.

In some cases it is possible that the Bluetooth speakers might not re-connect.

• To re-connect your speakers, simply right click on the Volume Control icon and select Playback devices.
    • Select the device to connect and hit the connect option, while the device is powered on.
    • Once the device is connected, please make sure that it is set as the “Default Device” or “Default Communications Device” depending on whether it is a music or voice connection.

I hope you have already solved your problem or that these steps help.

Thanks!

Kristin

KristinF [MSFT], Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

No volume, Speakers not connected

1. No volume, Speakers not connected - Similar Threads - volume Speakers connected

2. Monitor Speaker volume low.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Speaker volume low.: I recently bought an Asus Proart monitor which has speakers built in. I bought this monitor because it had speakers. When connect my new PC to the monitor with an HDMI cable I get video but the audio volume is very low. It is almost diifficult to hear. I have set the volume...
  3. My speaker volume is stuck on the highest volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speaker volume is stuck on the highest volume: I need help in fixing my speaker volume. It is stuck on the highest volume. I can still mute it though. Even when I plugged in earphones, it still won't automatically adjust just like before. I tried troubleshooting but Windows does not seem to detect this problem.I'm using...
  4. My speaker volume is stuck on the highest volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speaker volume is stuck on the highest volume: I need help in fixing my speaker volume. It is stuck on the highest volume. I can still mute it though. Even when I plugged in earphones, it still won't automatically adjust just like before. I tried troubleshooting but Windows does not seem to detect this problem.I'm using...
  5. Speaker volume randomly lowering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker volume randomly lowering: I have an MSI GE66 Raider laptop with Windows 10 Home, Realtek HD Audio and Nahimic. I purchased it in December and have experienced a strange problem ever since.While using virtually any program with audio Youtube in MS Edge, any game, etc., the speaker volume will...
  6. Speaker Volume

Speaker Volume: Why can't I adjust my computer's sound volume from the speaker icon on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-volume/ffd7a653-be93-4c2f-a7b0-83e2f3417e4c
  7. Low speaker volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low speaker volume: My speaker volume will not go high enough for Zoom calls and Facebook videos mainly church. I have the volume at 100% and can barely hear people. I listened to the same video on Chrome my usual browser, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge for a comparison. The volume level was the...
  8. speaker volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    speaker volume: After a Windows 10 update on 8/24/20, the volume control no longer works. Sound is stuck at 38%. The volume bar no longer appears when I click on the speaker icon. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. speaker volume prblem

speaker volume prblem: hi, I am using dell inspiron . I am facing a problem in volume control. when I pause and play a video or a song in any application including vlc, Spotify, or YouTube my volume automatically increase to 100% . but the volume bar will be remain at same then if I...
  10. Speaker Volume

Speaker Volume: I have a xidu 2 in 1 computer not perfect but a lot for the price . The sound coming out of the speakers is not loud enough to carry on a conversation on Zoom and the microphone is so soft others can hardly hear me. I have searched just about everywhere online and in my...