Windows 10: no volume

Discus and support no volume in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ive just updated windows 10, since then the volume bar at the bottom right hand corner has an x beside it. I cannot get the volume back. troubleshooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by markwilliamson7, Apr 10, 2020.

1. no volume

ive just updated windows 10, since then the volume bar at the bottom right hand corner has an x beside it. I cannot get the volume back. troubleshooter is saying the headphones aren't plugged.

tried the online updates and restarted everytime to no success. its saying theres no audio devices or there unplugged.

I also have a very very limited computer brain

thanks

:)

markwilliamson7, Apr 10, 2020

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 10, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

no volume

Failed to Create Volume Snapshot Macrium Error 0x8004230f VSS Error

Hi, you might try this:
    Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting - Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting

or the free cautious repair tool
    Tweaking.com - Windows Repair Free/Pro
    - observing the steps and using only the relevant repairs

More:
    How to Fix VSS Errors Step-by-Step

Otherwise I suggest- assuming your disk and file system are sound-
    an in-place upgrade repair install which keeps all progs, data and most settings

You need an iso of the same base language and build- freely downloadable.

dalchina, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

no volume

1. no volume - Similar Threads - volume

2. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation: Hello, I'm encountering multiple issues with my HP laptop model HP 15-dy2791wm and would appreciate some guidance on troubleshooting steps.Firstly, I'm unable to boot into Windows as I'm consistently encountering a blue screen of death with the error message "Unmountable boot...
  3. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation: Hello, I'm encountering multiple issues with my HP laptop model HP 15-dy2791wm and would appreciate some guidance on troubleshooting steps.Firstly, I'm unable to boot into Windows as I'm consistently encountering a blue screen of death with the error message "Unmountable boot...
  4. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

6. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10: I bought a brand new computer off of amazon. The new system was supposed to come with windows. But apparently is was done with a volume license server key. Windows now says it is expired.I'd like to put a retail key in place. How can I do this? Can this be done without...
  7. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10: I bought a brand new computer off of amazon. The new system was supposed to come with windows. But apparently is was done with a volume license server key. Windows now says it is expired.I'd like to put a retail key in place. How can I do this? Can this be done without...
  8. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME for the 10th time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME for the 10th time: I’ve always had this problem since i bought the laptop It’s an HP Victus 15, before i always had this problem after a windows update everytime now it shows up randomly. The laptop i bought is brand new from the box...
  10. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME for the 10th time

UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME for the 10th time: I’ve always had this problem since i bought the laptop It’s an HP Victus 15, before i always had this problem after a windows update everytime now it shows up randomly. The laptop i bought is brand new from the box...