Windows 10: No volumes in List volume and Drives such as C cannot be found

Discus and support No volumes in List volume and Drives such as C cannot be found in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This problem started two Days ago I got an error with BSOD memory management and since then I cannot go log into my windows and is stuck on recovery I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pratyush1310, Jun 15, 2021.

1. No volumes in List volume and Drives such as C cannot be found

This problem started two Days ago I got an error with BSOD memory management and since then I cannot go log into my windows and is stuck on recovery I tried system restore and system Image recovery but it wasn't working as some errors like select operating systems etc I tried on command prompt but on that when I specified Disk C it showed that disk cannot be accessed . And in diskpart list there is no volume other than volume 0 which has no media and 0 bytes of size I have tried all the commands of bootrec and tried to go into safe mode but it is just stuck. Everytime there is an error Are a

:)

Pratyush1310, Jun 15, 2021

2. OS (CNo volumes in List volume and Drives such as C cannot be found :) Drive - Extending the Volume

I've recently purchased a new laptop and came across a problem regarding the storage volume. It seems there's an arbitrary partition where C: drive has 100GB allocated and the remaining 900GB+ is unallocated. When I tried to extend the volume of C: to include
    the 900GB, the option to extend the volume was grayed out and unusable.

Unfortunately, I just don't know enough to figure out why all that space is unallocated and why I can't extend the volume of the C: drive. Searching for the answer yielded a lot of suggestions for third-party software, but I'd like to avoid that solution
    if possible. Are there any other options?

Raseleanne, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Volume in drive C is reserved by system

I'm trying to access the directory of my drive C through the cmd (with administration), but instead I get "Volume in drive C is reserved by system".

I can access drive D very easily.

Any suggestions how I may access it?

RoyalPancake34, Jun 15, 2021
  4. No volumes in List volume and Drives such as C cannot be found

Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

No volumes in List volume and Drives such as C cannot be found

1. No volumes in List volume and Drives such as C cannot be found - Similar Threads - volumes List volume

2. C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray: Ms“-“The comparison operation has been carried out according to Ms's official "Disk Management-Expand Basic Volume" entry, but it is invalid.......But I can't upload pictures as explanations. This may be due to many reasons... I can only describe them in words.CDNTFS20GBMy C...
  3. C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray: Ms“-“The comparison operation has been carried out according to Ms's official "Disk Management-Expand Basic Volume" entry, but it is invalid.......But I can't upload pictures as explanations. This may be due to many reasons... I can only describe them in words.CDNTFS20GBMy C...
  4. Extend Volume C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extend Volume C Drive: Hi i was able to shrink my D Drive storage volume. but, when I want to extend my C Drive, it is GREYED out. I can't select it. Anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extend-volume-c-drive/58720e3a-eb98-462e-8e6c-a559bb97fdc8
  5. No volume found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No volume found: So, I recently installed the latest win10 update, perhaps night before last. Then when I tried to open it up, everything froze and crashed (no BSOD though). Tried to boot it back up, and it gave me the error 0xc00000f, which has to do with the boot BCD being missing or...
  6. No volume found

in Windows 10 Support
    No volume found: So, I recently installed the latest win10 update, perhaps night before last. Then when I tried to open it up, everything froze and crashed (no BSOD though). Tried to boot it back up, and it gave me the error 0xc00000f, which has to do with the boot BCD being missing or...
  7. Multiple Volumes in C drive

Multiple Volumes in C drive: Please see the attached image, can I delete the highlighted volumes, will that affect the OS in anyway? I don't know how they got there! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-volumes-in-c-drive/50dba56b-40af-4753-825f-de2c7fbfa7e5
  8. Shrinking volume of c drive

Shrinking volume of c drive: On shrinking volume off c drive free space:600+ gb, the available size for shrinking is 200 mb only . I have tried defragmenting but nothing happened. I want to create a new partition but the max size available for that is only 200 mb. Help!!!!...
  9. extending the volume of C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    extending the volume of C drive: Inspite following the instruction of extending drives, i still find to have trouble doing the same. i want to extend the volume of c drive which is consuming 106.09 gb and i find difficult to install updates for windows..please help me resolve thi issue. with regards SID...
  10. Extend C: drive volume

Extend C: drive volume: Hi, I need some help trying to extend my C: drive volume. I removed the volume that had my Ubuntu because I don't need it anymore and I want Windows to have 1TB, not 500GB. This is what Disk Management looks like for me: [ATTACH]When I try to extend the C: volume, the option...