Windows 10: No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?

Discus and support No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I mean, somebody bothered to include an option for "Change every 1 minute", but nobody had the presence of mind to add, "Change every time I log on"? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chuck-McCuck, Apr 14, 2021.

1. No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?

I mean, somebody bothered to include an option for "Change every 1 minute", but nobody had the presence of mind to add, "Change every time I log on"? I mean, even Apple has the option.

Not like I'd ever accuse Microsoft of being detached from not only the consumer, but humanity itself...

:)

Chuck-McCuck, Apr 14, 2021

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 14, 2021
  4. No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?

Having More Options for time between changes in wallpaper

When I purchased my last computer, I was able to change the wallpaper shuffle to 10 seconds by typing in control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page page Wallpaper. I tried that on my new computer today and it doesn't work. Is there any way to reduce
    the time between wallpaper image changes to less than one minute?

MarianHerz, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?

1. No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"? - Similar Threads - wallpaper option Change

2. Change password required every time when i log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change password required every time when i log in: Hi,my laptop asks me to change my user password every time i startup my laptop. When it gets to the username password screen, i type my password then it gives a message.."The user's password must be changed before signing in"It pops up the new password and confirm password...
  3. Change password required every time when i log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change password required every time when i log in: Hi,my laptop asks me to change my user password every time i startup my laptop. When it gets to the username password screen, i type my password then it gives a message.."The user's password must be changed before signing in"It pops up the new password and confirm password...
  4. Desktop wallpaper keeps reverting to a specific picture every time I change it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop wallpaper keeps reverting to a specific picture every time I change it: **Please help**I just installed Windows 11 in a brand new asus laptop. I have created two users, both as admins with two different backgrounds themes pictures, not slideshow. And the problem begins... At first it seemed that the second users background always reverted to be...
  5. Desktop wallpaper keeps reverting to a specific picture every time I change it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop wallpaper keeps reverting to a specific picture every time I change it: **Please help**I just installed Windows 11 in a brand new asus laptop. I have created two users, both as admins with two different backgrounds themes pictures, not slideshow. And the problem begins... At first it seemed that the second users background always reverted to be...
  6. Having More Options for time between changes in wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having More Options for time between changes in wallpaper: When I purchased my last computer, I was able to change the wallpaper shuffle to 10 seconds by typing in control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page page Wallpaper. I tried that on my new computer today and it doesn't work. Is there any way to reduce the time between...
  7. Log in every time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log in every time: Hi, I have a windows 10 desktop. I have been able to log into my accounts without any trouble. Recently I have had to have someone call or send me a text with a password so I can log on. It gets to be a pain. These are sites I use every day, and I am the only one who uses...
  8. My wallpapers revert back to "Center" every time I change it.

My wallpapers revert back to "Center" every time I change it.: Hi! I have a laptop and every time I change my wallpaper, it reverts back to "Center" Option in Personalize menu. My laptop's screen resolution is 3840*2160, but regardless of the dimension of the wallpaper, if I put a wallpaper of 10000*5625 (which is a 16*9 ratio indeed),...
  9. "View firewall options" notification every time I log in.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "View firewall options" notification every time I log in.: For the past year that I've had my laptop, I've always been greeted a few minutes after login with a notification that reads: "View firewall options Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned off. Tap or click to see available options." I get a similar message...
  10. Wallpaper Change Time

Wallpaper Change Time: Hello everyone. I have a small problem. I was using Windows 7, and using too much wallpaper at background. In windows 7 i can set the change picture time to minimum 10 seconds. But in Windows 10 this time is minimum 1 min. This so long time for me because i want to see...