Windows 10: No way to input admin user/pass

Discus and support No way to input admin user/pass in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I somehow managed to make my PC ask for admin username and pass everytime I wish to make a change to PC, as seen here :[IMG]but as you can see, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Scrippy, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Scrippy Win User

No way to input admin user/pass

So, I somehow managed to make my PC ask for admin username and pass everytime I wish to make a change to PC, as seen here :No way to input admin user/pass [​IMG]but as you can see, I have no way to input my admin user name and pass. Is there any way I can fix this so I can exit administration so it goes back to the normal (Would you like <program> to make changes to pc? [Yes] [no]) ?

EDIT: is this a known bug?

:)

Scrippy, Apr 19, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Shoshi Win User
    Admin password unknown and missing files after upload

Ok, I know these questions have been asked, but I have tried everything I can understand.
    Need to be spoken like a noob - step by step please.
    Win10 put on my system everything initially fine, then discovered files missing - tried to install a recover program to be frustrated by a prompt to input an admin password with User [USER-PC\USER]
    I have tried every password ever used.
    I have tried going to cmd prompt
    I cant install anything to circumnavigate because I cant get past this dialogue.

any suggests?

Shoshi, Apr 19, 2019
  4. bozzi Win User

admin problem

Thanks for your valued input. I visited the site you mention, but all the comments indicate I need to be an administrator, but as mentioned in the previous post, I cannot get passed the Admin password....because there isn't one!!!! Any suggestions about where I go from here please? Please note I did follow all the steps indicated by the site, but as I cannot get past the password I am flummoxed!!! Very frustrated at the moment.

bozzi, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

1. No way to input admin user/pass - Similar Threads - input admin user

2. is there a way to block computer management for other users that are not admins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to block computer management for other users that are not admins.: i am trying to disable or block computer management for other users on the computer that do not have admin rights.i enabled it in local group policy but still works for other users. any suggestions?...
  3. is there a way to block computer management for other users that are not admins.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to block computer management for other users that are not admins.: i am trying to disable or block computer management for other users on the computer that do not have admin rights.i enabled it in local group policy but still works for other users. any suggestions?...
  4. Is there a way to make my User an Admin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to make my User an Admin?: I have only one User ID and it is a guess account. That being said, I do not have Admin Rights and therefore cannot run stuff as an admin. I tried creating a new local account but can't due to the fact I am not an Admin. Is there a way to make my User ID to a Administrator...
  5. Is there a way to make my User an Admin?

Is there a way to make my User an Admin?: I have only one User ID and it is a guess account. That being said, I do not have Admin Rights and therefore cannot run stuff as an admin. I tried creating a new local account but can't due to the fact I am not an Admin. Is there a way to make my User ID to a Administrator...
  6. Is there a way to make my User an Admin?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Unable to login with admin user/pass over SMB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with admin user/pass over SMB: I have a Windows 11 miniPC where I enabled file sharing over the network/SMB.I've done this in the past successfully with a large number of miniPC's, but for some reason this time I'm completely unable to connect.- Windows 11- Create admin account using a microsoft account.-...
  8. Unable to login with admin user/pass over SMB

Unable to login with admin user/pass over SMB: I have a Windows 11 miniPC where I enabled file sharing over the network/SMB.I've done this in the past successfully with a large number of miniPC's, but for some reason this time I'm completely unable to connect.- Windows 11- Create admin account using a microsoft account.-...
  9. Is there a way to give a user account super admin rights?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to give a user account super admin rights?: Hi all. I'm wondering if there is a way to give my user account absolute authority in the operating system? I occasionally bump into files that my user account doesn't have access to, and when I click 'get access' it says I've been denied permissions, and that I need to go...
  10. Admin user name and pass

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin user name and pass: How do I cancel/revert back to the basic [yes] [no]?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-user-name-and-pass/5b754354-536b-45f3-adaf-e308eab80ee6