Windows 10: No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes

Discus and support No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello there.Running Windows 10 22H2.Can't login to Microsoft Account, login screen closes after 3 seconds, no way to enter the email address.Any... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Federico Rampin, Apr 7, 2023.

1. No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes

Hello there.Running Windows 10 22H2.Can't login to Microsoft Account, login screen closes after 3 seconds, no way to enter the email address.Any suggestions?Regards

:)

Federico Rampin, Apr 7, 2023
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Apr 7, 2023
  3. hellrazor Win User
    How to login to root account in LMDE ?

I don't know about debian edition, but in Gnome Edition I can just login as root with my administrator account password at the login screen - but keep in mind that Gnome Edition is based on Ubuntu and Debian Edition is based on Debian and the only common thing between Ubuntu and Debian is the barest necessities in the Linux kernel.

hellrazor, Apr 7, 2023
  4. No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 7, 2023
Thema:

No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes

1. No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes - Similar Threads - login Microsoft Account

2. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?: The screens come up with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 12, etc and have the user name and you click on the user and it asks for the login password. What I would really like is to change this login screen to show a blue or black screen with justLoginUsername: Password:...
  3. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?: The screens come up with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 12, etc and have the user name and you click on the user and it asks for the login password. What I would really like is to change this login screen to show a blue or black screen with justLoginUsername: Password:...
  4. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes: Hello there.Running Windows 10 22H2.Can't login to Microsoft Account, login screen closes after 3 seconds, no way to enter the email address.Any suggestions?Regards...
  6. No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes: Hello there.Running Windows 10 22H2.Can't login to Microsoft Account, login screen closes after 3 seconds, no way to enter the email address.Any suggestions?Regards...
  7. Microsoft account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account login: My password to Microsoft Account is not correct when I login using a different pc. Any suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login/712678ca-5059-47f4-8f28-b7e229bf6c60
  8. Is there a way to not login with Microsoft account when I login on Xbox app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to not login with Microsoft account when I login on Xbox app?: So basically I'm trying to login in my Xbox account with the Xbox app on my PC, and that works of course the bad thing is that as soon as I login with my Microsoft account into Xbox, Microsoft automatically links my account to windows 10, when I first installed Windows 10 I...
  9. Microsoft Account Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account Login: I am unable to manage my microsoft account via the Settings/Accounts/Your Info. I click on "manage my microsoft account" and the dialog box just shows a spinning circle and never stops unitl i cancel it out. I can log into my account if I go via a browser so my account...
  10. login screen not showing. No way to login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    login screen not showing. No way to login: My computer kept freezing. I wanted to know if it was a program causing it. I went to run --> msconfig and disable all the start up programs. I thought wiindows would be smart enough to disable only the unessential programs. When windows restarts its start like normal,...