Windows 10: No way to turn on Bluetooth

Discus and support No way to turn on Bluetooth in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working so I tried disconnecting it and reconnecting it but when it wouldn't reconnect I turned off Bluetooth and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdamKim1, May 22, 2020.

1. AdamKim1 Win User

No way to turn on Bluetooth

My bluetooth mouse suddenly stopped working so I tried disconnecting it and reconnecting it but when it wouldn't reconnect I turned off Bluetooth and tried turning it back on. However the button to turn on Bluetooth was no longer there. Is there a way to turn it back on? I've already tried a restart. I also didn't know what to put as a topic

:)

AdamKim1, May 22, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, May 22, 2020
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, May 22, 2020
  4. Jose_2017 Win User

Bluetooth won't turn on Windows 10

Hello Sangeeta,

I tried the steps mentioned, but couldn't fix the problem. By the way in method 2 couldn't find Bluetooth Support Service.

Please advice, I can't turn the bluetooth on in my laptop. It shows my list of bluetooth devices, but can't see the switch to turn it on.

Looking forward to your assitance,

José

Jose_2017, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. No way to turn on Bluetooth - Similar Threads - turn Bluetooth

2. How to disable Bluetooth adapter's "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Bluetooth adapter's "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save...: My bluetooth keyboard doesn't work properly on my PC by default settings, the connection is very unstable. In Windows 10 1909, I disabled "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in Device Manager - Intel Wireless Bluetooth(R) Properties - "Power Management"...
  3. No Bluetooth Toggle / Bluetooth Turns Off Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bluetooth Toggle / Bluetooth Turns Off Unexpectedly: Hello, For the last couple months I have been experiencing a problem where my Bluetooth adapter turns off unexpectedly, with no way to turn it back on because there is no toggle button anywhere; not in the Action Center, nor in the Settings. I do not remember if there ever...
  4. I'm unable to turn on or off my Bluetooth

I'm unable to turn on or off my Bluetooth: I recently got Galaxy Buds+ and I've been unable to connect them to my Surface Pro Gen 5. I've tried everything, went on Device Manager, restarted Bluetooth Service on Services and whatnot. A Microsoft Advisor had told me to install new drivers and uninstall my current ones...
  5. turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.?

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.?: how do I turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-bluetooth-connection-for-windows-10-laptop/70384e5a-a42d-4998-8891-66e850856c96
  6. Can't turn on bluetooth/bluetooth isn't showing up in the Notifications bar.

Can't turn on bluetooth/bluetooth isn't showing up in the Notifications bar.: Hello and good afternoon, I have an issue and that is that I cant connect my Bluetooth device even though I was using it just fine earlier. Also when I try to locate the button to turn it on it isn't there Thanks In Advance!...
  7. "Bluetooth is turned off" fix?

"Bluetooth is turned off" fix?: Hello. I have a little bit of a strange issue. I turn on my computer only to find that for some odd reason, none of my bluetooth devices that used to work just fine seem to work anymore. I go to my "bluetooth and other devices" settings and see that under the devices it shows...
  8. Bluetooth option to turn on not appearing

Bluetooth option to turn on not appearing: On neither settings or device manager, bluetooth suport service is running on automatic. It happened a few times already, but this time none of the things i did before are working. The model is np940z5l-x01US...
  9. How to stop windows 10 from reconnecting a bluetooth device without turning of BT or...

How to stop windows 10 from reconnecting a bluetooth device without turning of BT or...: I remember there being a way to disable BT service via for specific devices via CMD but cant find it on the web right now. submitted by /u/Framed_Previz90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gii3a2/how_to_stop_windows_10_from_reconnecting_a/
  10. BSOD when i turn on Bluetooth

BSOD when i turn on Bluetooth: i'm using a Acer Aspire 5, usually when i turn on Bluetooth everything seem to work fine but recently when i turn it on my laptop suddenly crashes with the BSOD. i already try to update my Bluetooth driver but it is still the same. submitted by /u/PiemanBN [link]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows no option to turn on bluetooth uner bluetooth and other devices

2. no switch to turn bluetooth on win 10