Windows 10: No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!

Discus and support No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried updating to Windows 11 but my PC Health Check said I couldn't. So I did literally everything I could've done to make sure my PC "met the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RBLH, Feb 27, 2022.

1. RBLH Win User

No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!

I tried updating to Windows 11 but my PC Health Check said I couldn't. So I did literally everything I could've done to make sure my PC "met the requirements".I enabled Security Boot and TPM, changed the Registry Editor value thing to 1, Tried the Microsoft Assistant, updated my current Windows 10 to it's latest update and still nothing. Regarding hardware my PC is new almost a year now, and my current hardware is more than the "required". I still haven't tried downloading the ISO because it's 6GB and takes a long time on a browser, and I'm afraid that installing Windows through an ISO might

:)

2. yahanna Win User

Why can't my Processor meet requirement for a Win 11 Upgrade ???

I'm confused about a notification from Microsoft about upgrading to win 11. The notification said my PC doesn't meet a requirement which makes 0 sense. It says my CPU isn't on an approved list of CPUs. But my processor is crazy fast. How is this possible?

Below is a screenshot of what it claims I require although again it makes 0 sense. Can someone tell me if this is a joke from Microsoft or is this a mistake? Is win 11 all that and better than 10?

No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements! [​IMG]

yahanna, Feb 27, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Source: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Feb 27, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 27, 2022
Thema:

1. No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements! - Similar Threads - update though meet

2. Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.: PC Health says my processor is the only thing keeping me from Win 11. I just checked and my processor is approved. I have an 11PRO OEM disk but because of this same condition, my processor, which is incorrect, I can't get past the first screen when I try to install. Can...
  3. Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.: PC Health says my processor is the only thing keeping me from Win 11. I just checked and my processor is approved. I have an 11PRO OEM disk but because of this same condition, my processor, which is incorrect, I can't get past the first screen when I try to install. Can...
  4. Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!: My problem is that I can't install windows 11, I haven't received the update message even though I myself checked the minimum compatibility list. The problem that it is showing is the processor is not compatible i7 7500U. I checked the list of processors that are good to...
  5. Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!

Windows 11 update not received even though all requirements are matched!: My problem is that I can't install windows 11, I haven't received the update message even though I myself checked the minimum compatibility list. The problem that it is showing is the processor is not compatible i7 7500U. I checked the list of processors that are good to...
  6. No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!

No way to update to Windows 11, even though I meet ALL the requirements!: I tried updating to Windows 11 but my PC Health Check said I couldn't. So I did literally everything I could've done to make sure my PC "met the requirements".I enabled Security Boot and TPM, changed the Registry Editor value thing to 1, Tried the Microsoft Assistant, updated...
  7. I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments

I can't install Windows 11 even though it seems I meet the system requirments: Hello everyone, first time asking for help.I can't install Windows 11 and here is what I know so far.What I have:- Ryzen 7 3800x- 32GB DDR4 RAM running at 3900MHz- RTX 2080 Super 12.0 DX- 1TB NVMe for mass storage- ASUS Hero VIII Wifi Mobo- WinVer: 21H1 OB Built 19043.1266-...
  8. No update possible even though the health check says the system meets all requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No update possible even though the health check says the system meets all requirements: Currently I'm using W10 Pro NL on my machine. Windows update indicates That my PC currently does not meet all system requirements for W11 but the PC healthcheck indicates that is does. Is this due to the inavailability of a ducht W11 version? What can I do to perform the...
  9. No update possible even though the health check says the system meets all requirements

No update possible even though the health check says the system meets all requirements: Currently I'm using W10 Pro NL on my machine. Windows update indicates That my PC currently does not meet all system requirements for W11 but the PC healthcheck indicates that is does. Is this due to the inavailability of a ducht W11 version? What can I do to perform the...
  10. windows 11 not getting though meet all requirements

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 11 not getting though meet all requirements: I have running windows 10.here are my configuration processor - core i5 7200Utpm - 2.0ram 8gbnvidia 940mxplease help to get winodws 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-not-getting-though-meet-all/d7b58c71-fc41-4b8f-964d-91f2f8e4814b