Windows 10: No web browser will work after windows 10 update

Discus and support No web browser will work after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After a recent windows update none of my web browsers will work. The internet connection is fine and I still get updated messages (bottom right hand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RedV1, Oct 6, 2018.

1. RedV1 Win User

No web browser will work after windows 10 update

After a recent windows update none of my web browsers will work.

The internet connection is fine and I still get updated messages (bottom right hand corner of my screen) coming through each time I log on.

I have even had Windows updates since then but still no luck with the web browsers.

I keep getting the message "This site can't be reached"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

:)

RedV1, Oct 6, 2018
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Polarman Win User
    Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Oct 6, 2018
  4. No web browser will work after windows 10 update

A Faster Web Browser for Windows 10?

Hi,

You always have the option to use other browsers, however I strongly suggest that you use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer because of the newer features. To address your issue we are going to enable your Flash Player Plugin. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button on the upper right corner of your Edge browser.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Under Advanced settings section, click the View advanced settings button.
    • Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.
    • Refresh your web page or open a new browser tab.
    Let's see how it behaves.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

No web browser will work after windows 10 update

1. No web browser will work after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - web browser update

2. Browsers not working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers not working after windows 10 update: Hello everyone,I am now having a hard time figuring out what happened to my browsers after windows 10 update. All installed browsers Edge, IE & Firefox suddenly stopped working or something is stopping them from working. I searched for some answers and solution to this...
  3. No web browser is working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No web browser is working: Hello reddit, My friend is having this odd issue that no web browser is working at all. ALL websites are getting a privacy error or just not loading on Firefox, Opera, Edge. Other than that, his pc is connected to the internet (we are talking on discord rn). Does anyone know...
  4. Video playback freezes and same in a web browser after update of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video playback freezes and same in a web browser after update of Windows 10: Video playback freezes and same in a web browser tried with Edge, chrome, firefox after update of Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback-freezes-and-same-in-a-web-browser/e44ad532-c80f-4fc5-8129-8efb7ef51faf
  5. No browsers work after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No browsers work after windows update: How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-browsers-work-after-windows-update/77bb6b1d-3e89-4405-b282-0a9d92fb754d
  6. Web browsers not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browsers not working: I think I closed some process in the task bar and now none of the web browsers are loading pages I tried reinstalling them too didn't work but the browsers are working only when the VPN is on! All the other apps are working fine except web browsers.Help....
  7. After updgrade, no web browser except Edge works

After updgrade, no web browser except Edge works: Overnight, I upgraded from Version 1903 to 1909 (build & other information is in my signature). The only web browser that now works is Edge, even though my default app is set to Google Chrome. Before, I use Macrium Reflect to restore my image, is there anything I can do to...
  8. web browser update

web browser update: Good evening, I am trying to update my web browser so that I can log into our son's iready account. Can someone please advise how to update my browser. I entered a new flash disk with more space but the system is not recognizing the D drive. Please advise...
  9. Web browser does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser does not work: I have problems with my web browser. Mozilla Firefox freezes very frequently and sometimes closes unexpectedly. Help me please solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser-does-not-work/c0190ceb-1503-4991-a830-77038815a80e
  10. Browser and web page issues after windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser and web page issues after windows 10 updates: Seems like everytime I have a windows 10 update then there are issues. In this case web browser is slow and web pages are slow to open and some pages I now only see a text version. Are there setting sto fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no browsers work

2. will firefox work with win10

3. firefox not working after windows 10 update

4. win 10 update no browser other than edge works,
  5. no web browsers work,
  6. no internet browsers will work,
  7. no browser works,
  8. why is mymaths on edge not working since windows update jan 2019,
  9. no internet browser after win 10 update,
  10. no browsers working windows 10,
  11. firefox browser working after windows 10 update,