Windows 10: no websearch in the windows taskbar

Discus and support no websearch in the windows taskbar in Cortana to solve the problem; in my taskbar search there is no websearch available anymore How can fix this and turn it on (or make it visible) again. Thanks for Your help!... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Michael Opitz, May 12, 2019.

1. no websearch in the windows taskbar

in my taskbar search there is no websearch available anymore

How can fix this and turn it on (or make it visible) again.

Thanks for Your help!

:)

Michael Opitz, May 12, 2019

2. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 12, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 12, 2019
  4. no websearch in the windows taskbar

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, May 12, 2019
Thema:

no websearch in the windows taskbar

1. no websearch in the windows taskbar - Similar Threads - websearch taskbar

2. Taskbar pops up and down for 10 sec.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar pops up and down for 10 sec.: Hey! I have a problem with the taskbar that keeps popping up and down for about 10 seconds every now and then, even though no one is touching the mouse. This happens regularly throughout day and night. All the notifications is turned off. The same problem occures on...
  3. Defender shield in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Defender shield in taskbar: Hello. I have four pc's that display Windows Defender shield in the taskbar and all have a green check mark but one. It seems to have just started this behavior. All looks good when I open to look at the condition but it just seems odd and suspicious. Anyone have an idea what...
  4. Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start button not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start button not working: It was all working fine and then i decided to turn on my computer and my bottom taskbar stopped working. i cant click anything on it. i have read how to fix it but people have said to use the start button or task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and nothing is working. the rest of my...
  5. Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working

Bottom taskbar, task manager, and start bottom not working: It was all working fine and then i decided to turn on my computer and my bottom taskbar stopped working. i cant click anything on it. i have read how to fix it but people have said to use the start button or task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC) and nothing is working. the rest of my...
  6. Taskbar showing Desktop icons

Taskbar showing Desktop icons: So, my taskbar suddenly grew to twice the size and I do not know what happened. Here's an image: [ATTACH] I would like to shrink it down back to regular size and get rid of the "Desktop" category showing the "This PC," "Libraries" and "Network Folder" etc. Thanks in...
  7. Windows 10 Pro: Desktop and taskbar won't load on startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro: Desktop and taskbar won't load on startup.: Hello there, I've never had any major issues with Windows 10 Pro which required asking in the community. But today, something terrible is happening! The desktop and taskbar just won't load up. The boot time seemed normal as usual, but after typing in the password, the...
  8. Icon image not displayed in taskbar for a program that is running.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icon image not displayed in taskbar for a program that is running.: Hello all, Just recently I noticed that a few of my programs are not displaying the icon image in the taskbar when the program is running. All I see is a generic file image. If I pin the program to the taskbar the correct image is displayed. The desktop app is also...
  9. Taskbar In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar In Windows 10: So I use to have windows 8.1 and then i upgraded to windows 10 i noticed that my whole taskbar is white and the and i can"t even read the time if its white :( . I had some 3 party software to make the windows 8.1 taskbar transparent....
  10. Win 10 Websearch does not open browser

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 Websearch does not open browser: Hi, im just installed Win 10 yesterday and today i found myself a problem where Websearch works fine, it show result from Bing, but when i press on the result, it doesnt open any browser or anything, press Bing safe search also doesnt open anything, Native search then works...