Windows 10: No Wi-Fi connection

Discus and support No Wi-Fi connection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My home burnt down a few months ago and I managed to save my laptop. I've been going through everything tried everything run troubleshooting. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AngelMom143, Jun 3, 2023.

1. No Wi-Fi connection

My home burnt down a few months ago and I managed to save my laptop. I've been going through everything tried everything run troubleshooting. I've reset and command it and still can't get it to connect everything says it's fine but it's also an old computer I have no idea what to or how to fix it without spending money. This is also the only computer that has all the pictures I have left of my son who is now with his heavenly wings . So please anyone help

:)

AngelMom143, Jun 3, 2023
  2. allant51 Win User

wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jun 3, 2023
  4. johnny234 Win User

No Wi-Fi connection

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

No Wi-Fi connection

1. No Wi-Fi connection - Similar Threads - connection

2. VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think: I was going to put this topic in accessories, but I think the technical side relates more to video processing: I'll get right to the point because I'm getting a ton of different contrasting answers searching the net. I'm using an MSI Z87-G45 GAMING board. I want to buy the...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  5. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  6. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  7. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  8. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  9. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...