Windows 10: "No Wi-Fi networks found" after update [Surface Pro 3]

Discus and support "No Wi-Fi networks found" after update [Surface Pro 3] in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently installed an update, and since then I am unable to find Wi-Fi networks. I've tried restarting, resetting the network adapter, running the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Thomas_249, Mar 9, 2019.

1. "No Wi-Fi networks found" after update [Surface Pro 3]

I recently installed an update, and since then I am unable to find Wi-Fi networks. I've tried restarting, resetting the network adapter, running the troubleshooter, updating the driver, uninstalling the device, using the network reset option, and probably some other things that I'm forgetting. It registers as the device working properly, and Wi-Fi options are available unlike some other posts I've seen, but when I open Wi-Fi to connect to a network, it says "No Wi-Fi networks found." I've been using a USB adapter for the past week to get around the issue. I'm on a surface pro 3 with an i5, 8GB ram, 64 bit windows 10 pro. I've uploaded a screenshot showing the driver version/details. Thanks.

"No Wi-Fi networks found" after update [Surface Pro 3] b4bf3aee-9517-48ad-bc72-9688768ff425?upload=true.png

:)

Thomas_249, Mar 9, 2019
  2. iBergmann Win User

specific wi fi network stoped working on surface 3

I was using my home wi fi network on my surface 3 and suddenly it stopped working. Re booted surface and it started saying that the password of the network is wrong (even though it works on my iphone). Created a wi fi hotspot with iphone and surface recognises
    this one but still can't connect to my home wi fi... checked for updates for the cpntroler and it saus everyrhing is fine.

iBergmann, Mar 9, 2019
  3. specific wi fi network stoped working on surface 3

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

• Click on the Network logo at the bottom right corner of the Task bar.
    • Click on Network setting and select manage Wi-Fi settings.
    • Select your Network and click on Forget.
    • Now, try to reconnect to the network again by entering the Wi-Fi password.
    • Check the connect automatically box and click on
      connect.

Hope this will fix the issue. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Mar 9, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

"No Wi-Fi networks found" after update [Surface Pro 3]

Surface Pro 4 will not connect to Starbucks Wi-Fi?

Problem with Wi-fi sense maybe?

"No Wi-Fi networks found" after update [Surface Pro 3] [​IMG]

dalchina, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

"No Wi-Fi networks found" after update [Surface Pro 3]

1. "No Wi-Fi networks found" after update [Surface Pro 3] - Similar Threads - networks found update

2. Wi-Fi is not appearing on my surface 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi is not appearing on my surface 3 laptop: My wifi at the bottom tool bar has the globe icon and the stop icon over it. I went through settings> network& internet. My wifi information is not there! I cannot connect with my wifi, selecting Wi-Fi is not an option. I cannot trouble shoot. I try to click a link “get...
  3. Wi-Fi is not appearing on my surface 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi is not appearing on my surface 3 laptop: My wifi at the bottom tool bar has the globe icon and the stop icon over it. I went through settings> network& internet. My wifi information is not there! I cannot connect with my wifi, selecting Wi-Fi is not an option. I cannot trouble shoot. I try to click a link “get...
  4. Turn On Wi-Fi but No Network Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn On Wi-Fi but No Network Found: Turn In Wi-Fi but it is showing No Network Found.Please let me know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-wi-fi-but-no-network-found/84437caa-fae4-4bc3-b756-523670de48ce
  5. Turn On Wi-Fi but No Network Found

Turn On Wi-Fi but No Network Found: Turn In Wi-Fi but it is showing No Network Found.Please let me know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-wi-fi-but-no-network-found/84437caa-fae4-4bc3-b756-523670de48ce
  6. No Wi-Fi networks found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Wi-Fi networks found: Wifi was working fine untill I return home from lecture today. Now there's not even 1 Wifi network found , while my other laptop and phones all work fine with multiple neighbours Wifi detected. In case it is relevent, I was also running azurelab connecting via RDP and running...
  7. No Wi-Fi networks found

No Wi-Fi networks found: Wifi was working fine untill I return home from lecture today. Now there's not even 1 Wifi network found , while my other laptop and phones all work fine with multiple neighbours Wifi detected. In case it is relevent, I was also running azurelab connecting via RDP and running...
  8. No Wi-Fi networks found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. "No Wi-Fi network is found" Please help

"No Wi-Fi network is found" Please help: I was playing on my PC until it just restarted itself and now I can't get Wi-Fi to work I've tried: Roll back, network reset, troubleshooting, and reinstalling the driver but none has worked. Is there anything else i can do? I have Windows 10 1909...
  10. Computer says no Wi-fi networks found

Computer says no Wi-fi networks found: I am trying to contect my computer to wifi. In the past my computer has connected to this network. I have wifi on my iphone and Ipad but when i go on to my windows 10 computer there is a red x by the wifi bars and when I click on it it says “no Wifi networks found”...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 3 no wifi networks found

2. no networks found surface pro 3

3. surface pro 3 no wifi network found

4. surface pro 3 wifi no networks found