Windows 10: No Wi-Fi networks found

Discus and support No Wi-Fi networks found in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Wifi was working fine untill I return home from lecture today. Now there's not even 1 Wifi network found , while my other laptop and phones all work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeadWifi, Nov 9, 2021.

1. DeadWifi Win User

No Wi-Fi networks found

Wifi was working fine untill I return home from lecture today. Now there's not even 1 Wifi network found , while my other laptop and phones all work fine with multiple neighbours Wifi detected. In case it is relevent, I was also running azurelab connecting via RDP and running Ubuntu in Oracle VM virtualBox.Windows 10 Home 64bit 10.0.19042 Build 19042System Model: Vivobook_ASUS Laptop X3500PH_K3500PHBought this laptop just a few weeks ago.Tried the following solutions which failed to solve the problem:1"Network troubleshooting on your device" section of https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/wind

:)

DeadWifi, Nov 9, 2021
  2. johnny234 Win User

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Nov 9, 2021
  3. Chino Win User
    Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh Delivers Intelligent Wi-Fi Networks

Wi-Fi Alliance introduces Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh , bringing efficient, self-organizing networks that deliver a broad footprint of uniform Wi-Fi service. Built on the promise of Wi-Fi CERTIFIED , Wi-Fi EasyMesh delivers a standards-based approach to deploying adaptable networks comprised of multiple access points from different vendors, extending uniform Wi-Fi coverage and enhancing performance throughout a larger service area than is possible with a single access point. Wi-Fi EasyMesh allows users and service providers to select interoperable devices across different brands to ensure fast, wide, and reliable Wi-Fi coverage.

Wi-Fi EasyMesh technology coordinates multiple access points into a unified and intelligent Wi-Fi network that autonomously aids all areas of the home to have complete Wi-Fi coverage. Access points organize themselves and establish high-performance Wi-Fi network connectivity with minimal effort required by the user. After the initial simple setup, Wi-Fi EasyMesh monitors network conditions and self-adapts as needed. Wi-Fi EasyMesh guides smartphones, tablets, and other user devices to the optimal access point, enabling a seamless experience, even when moving throughout the home. Wi-Fi EasyMesh networks accommodate a greater selection of devices across brands and are also extensible, making it easy for users to introduce new Wi-Fi EasyMesh access points into their network. Wi-Fi EasyMesh access points today will maintain interoperability with future Wi-Fi EasyMesh networks, providing an enhanced user experience for years to come.

No Wi-Fi networks found sXh8rRSz2TZA5ZHY_thm.jpg

"Wi-Fi EasyMesh offers both service providers and Wi-Fi users a consistent approach to multiple AP solutions," said Edgar Figueroa, president and CEO of Wi-Fi Alliance. "Wi-Fi Alliance is delivering a standardized solution to a market-leading product category enabling a strong ecosystem for interoperable, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED devices."

Wi-Fi EasyMesh is a Wi-Fi Alliance certification program focused on access points. User devices also experience the benefits of Wi-Fi EasyMesh networks, which deliver a consistent level of interoperability between access points and client devices. Other benefits of a Wi-Fi CERTIFIED solution include assurances of Wi-Fi security and accepted protocols, as well as a dependable experience with Wi-Fi EasyMesh setup and management regardless of vendor. Service providers that deploy Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh access points in homes can increase customer satisfaction with their Wi-Fi service. Further, Wi-Fi EasyMesh networks enable customers to seamlessly add an appropriate number of Wi-Fi EasyMesh access points to provide necessary full home coverage.

Wi-Fi EasyMesh is the latest in a growing Wi-Fi Alliance technology portfolio that improves the Wi-Fi user experience. Recently launched Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Home Design can leverage Wi-Fi EasyMesh networks in their Wi-Fi CERTIFIED floor plans as another method to deliver integrated, uniform whole home coverage. Wi-Fi EasyMesh networks utilize mechanisms from Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Agile Multiband , and user devices certified for these capabilities will experience more intelligent steering and faster network transitions for applications such as Wi-Fi calling.

"Wi-Fi Alliance is delivering a fundamental innovation for interoperability which is necessary to enable residential IoT and the connected smart home, and products would benefit greatly from being Wi-Fi CERTIFIED," said Adlane Fellah, wireless analyst, Maravedis. "Wi-Fi EasyMesh delivers a better residential Wi-Fi user experience and a standardized approach further expands an existing market and drives greater innovation among product vendors."

For more information on Wi-Fi EasyMesh, please visit: Wi-Fi EasyMesh | Wi-Fi Alliance.

Chino, Nov 9, 2021
  4. Chino Win User

No Wi-Fi networks found

Wi-Fi Agile Multiband Certification to Enable Intelligent Wireless Networks

Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Agile Multiband is a new certification program from Wi-Fi Alliance that enables devices to utilize Wi-Fi network resources better, and networks to adapt and balance load as network conditions change. Wi-Fi Agile Multiband devices dynamically exchange information about a network environment, enabling devices to make smarter decisions and quicker connections in home, enterprise, and managed network environments. Wi-Fi Agile Multiband delivers new capabilities that provide a better experience with both static use cases, such as streaming a high-definition movie, and mobile use cases such as Wi-Fi calling.

No Wi-Fi networks found X2BRYuDg0djRiot2_thm.jpg

Based on global standards, such as IEEE 802.11 k, v, u, r, and Wi-Fi Alliance defined technologies, Wi-Fi Agile Multiband brings a standardized approach to efficient Wi-Fi network resource management that also ensures interoperability across device vendors. Key benefits of Wi-Fi Agile Multiband include:
    • Dynamic monitoring (i.e. exchanging network information): Constant, parallel network information exchange about the Wi-Fi radio environment enables client devices to evaluate the best access point (AP), band, or channel connection, avoiding issues with devices that stick to a particular AP longer than appropriate
    • Intelligent steering (i.e. making informed network loading): Mechanisms allow APs to intelligently guide clients to less congested or recommended APs, frequency bands, and channels to balance network traffic and meet other management needs
    • Fast network transitions (i.e. authenticating quicker): Faster, secure roaming while traversing a network delivers improved mobility and better experiences with latency-sensitive applications such as voice-over Wi-Fi and mobile video streaming
    "Today's Wi-Fi delivers connectivity to services and content for many devices in different environments," said Edgar Figueroa, president and CEO of Wi-Fi Alliance. "Wi-Fi Agile Multiband brings new capabilities that increase network and device performance and ultimately provide a better Wi-Fi user experience."

The first Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Agile Multiband products which comprise the test bed for interoperability certification are:
    • Broadcom BCM4361 11ac STA Reference Design
    • Intel Home Wi-Fi Chipset-based 802.11ac 4-stream Concurrent Dual Band Router
    • Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
    • Marvell 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi Test Bed Evaluation Kit
    • MediaTek MT7621A+MT7615 802.11abgn/ac Ref. AP
    • Ruckus R710 Access Point
    • Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 Controller
    • Qualcomm mobile Wi-Fi AC2 chipset
    For more information, including a technology overview and technology highlights, please visit: Wi-Fi Agile Multiband | Wi-Fi Alliance

Chino, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

No Wi-Fi networks found

1. No Wi-Fi networks found - Similar Threads - networks found

2. All wifi networks showing except mineanswer found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All wifi networks showing except mineanswer found: My friend had a issue with his computer so I tried to help him fix it, he bought a new pc and cant use it because of his issue. We have so far tried, resetting this pc and removing everything, cleaning the drive. In cmd prompt he have tried,sfc /scannowDISM /Online...
  3. All wifi networks showing except mineanswer found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All wifi networks showing except mineanswer found: My friend had a issue with his computer so I tried to help him fix it, he bought a new pc and cant use it because of his issue. We have so far tried, resetting this pc and removing everything, cleaning the drive. In cmd prompt he have tried,sfc /scannowDISM /Online...
  4. All wifi networks showing except mineanswer found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DNS not found only on one computer on one network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS not found only on one computer on one network: My Thinkpad running windows 11 system details at bottom has a weird interaction with my netgear router. The router has two channels, one 2Ghz and one 5Ghz. All other devices, including another windows 11 device, have no problems connecting to either channel. Only my Thinkpad...
  6. DNS not found only on one computer on one network

DNS not found only on one computer on one network: My Thinkpad running windows 11 system details at bottom has a weird interaction with my netgear router. The router has two channels, one 2Ghz and one 5Ghz. All other devices, including another windows 11 device, have no problems connecting to either channel. Only my Thinkpad...
  7. No wifi networks found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi networks found: I recently moved into my accommodation which has free WiFi and I was able to connect to it with my phone and laptop which runs Windows 11 however my PC which runs Windows 10 cannot find any networks. I have checked my adapter which is "working properly." I have also tried...
  8. No wifi networks found

No wifi networks found: I recently moved into my accommodation which has free WiFi and I was able to connect to it with my phone and laptop which runs Windows 11 however my PC which runs Windows 10 cannot find any networks. I have checked my adapter which is "working properly." I have also tried...
  9. No wifi networks found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Local home network is not being found on the computer.

Local home network is not being found on the computer.: Hey all! Hope all is going well!I used a laptop that is borrowed from my friend that he doesn't need anymore, I factory reset it and set it up, however, when windows wanted me to connect to a network, I couldn't because the network name would simply just not show up even when...