Windows 10: No Wifi and Bluetooth Windows 10 - iLife Zed Air 2

Discus and support No Wifi and Bluetooth Windows 10 - iLife Zed Air 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Please help needed here. I factory reset my notebook iLife Zed Air 2 and then did updates, my wifi was not working so so I deleted my devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SibzM, Jun 16, 2020.

1. SibzM Win User

No Wifi and Bluetooth Windows 10 - iLife Zed Air 2

Hi

Please help needed here.

I factory reset my notebook iLife Zed Air 2 and then did updates, my wifi was not working so so I deleted my devices from the page below.

Now I cannot connect via WiFi or Bluetooth even though Bluetooth does is on, it cannot connect and it says not connected. To use internet I use a cable and router.

I have tried going to the manufacturer's website and downloading drivers but I'm so lost I don't know which driver is which. And even when I install a driver I'm not sure where they get installed to. There is no ipv4 driver in the devices page. Windows 10 update did not fix it. Can anyone recommend anything else? No Wifi and Bluetooth Windows 10 - iLife Zed Air 2 68357016-02a5-444c-a2e8-73ccfdaf5666?upload=true.png

:)

SibzM, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Cliff S Win User

i-life zed air no drivers at all Help

Take a very good look in the Reviews tab:

Sell the thing at the next possible yard sale, this company cannot possibly be on the up & up

No Wifi and Bluetooth Windows 10 - iLife Zed Air 2 [​IMG]

Also about using Mediafire for drivers?

Terms and Conditions | ILIFE Digital Technology
    WTF?

Cliff S, Jun 16, 2020
  3. i life Win User
    driver

i have ilife zed air 14 inch laptop with windows 10 . but audio drive not working

i life, Jun 16, 2020
  4. allangali Win User

zed air laptop

hey anyone can help me beacause my laptop zed air is not working the keyboard and mouse . i also use it an external mouse and keyboard but it's not working what can i do ? i cant go to the boot because my keyboard and mouse is not working help me guise

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

allangali, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. No Wifi and Bluetooth Windows 10 - iLife Zed Air 2 - Similar Threads - Wifi Bluetooth iLife

2. Screen on of in windows Ilife Zed Air laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen on of in windows Ilife Zed Air laptop: Hi i have my Ilife Zed Air laptop that keeps on going off when you press the keyboard i have tried to update the drivers but it worked for a short time then again started to go off immediately yo press 3 or 4 keys whats the problem?...
  3. My ILife ZED AIR laptop HDD requires Passowrd of which I've never Created , can you assist...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ILife ZED AIR laptop HDD requires Passowrd of which I've never Created , can you assist...: Please assist to reset my ILIFE ZED AIR HDD Password which I've never created , and my laptop HDD is locked can't Bypass or enter a new windows...
  4. My ILife ZED AIR laptop HDD requires Passowrd of which I've never Created , can you assist...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ILife ZED AIR laptop HDD requires Passowrd of which I've never Created , can you assist...: Please assist to reset my ILIFE ZED AIR HDD Password which I've never created , and my laptop HDD is locked can't Bypass or enter a new windows...
  5. about Wi-Fi problem on ILife Zed Air Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about Wi-Fi problem on ILife Zed Air Pro: I have a ILife Zed Air Pro laptop, I can't connect to any Wi-Fi or Find a Wi-Fi to connect. I tried to troubleshoot it and it's shows that Windows cannot find a driver for my network adapter and it says there's no properly installed network adapter. I know nothing on laptop...
  6. about Wi-Fi problem on ILife Zed Air Pro

about Wi-Fi problem on ILife Zed Air Pro: I have a ILife Zed Air Pro laptop, I can't connect to any Wi-Fi or Find a Wi-Fi to connect. I tried to troubleshoot it and it's shows that Windows cannot find a driver for my network adapter and it says there's no properly installed network adapter. I know nothing on laptop...
  7. about Wi-Fi problem on ILife Zed Air Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Hi! My iLife Zed Air Pro Broadcom Realtek Wi Fi chip causes a Blue Screen error when...

Hi! My iLife Zed Air Pro Broadcom Realtek Wi Fi chip causes a Blue Screen error when...: Hi! My iLife Zed Air Pro Broadcom Realtek Wi Fi chip causes a Blue Screen error when enabled from DeviceManager and can't get signals from Wi Fi SSIDs near me.I have the latest winver update, and it has drivers from Windows 10 update dating from 2017.However, on scanning for...
  9. iLife Zed Air Pro On Board eMMC storage drops dangerously low to less than 1 GB

in Windows 10 Customization
    iLife Zed Air Pro On Board eMMC storage drops dangerously low to less than 1 GB: Hi All! So My iLife Zed Air Pro PC's On Board eMMC 26 GB storage drops dangerously low to less than 1 GB, soon after updating to the latest winver 10.0.19042.18 something. I've used Disk Cleanup, emptied caches, removed bloatware, but it still cannot claim more than 4 GB. I...
  10. ZED air laptop drivers problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ZED air laptop drivers problem: i have a i-life air it's 2GB ram, 30 GB storage windows 10 latest edition My windows crashed when it was updating and then stopped working. So i had to clean install the os and after the install finished i found there's no wifi, no sound, no battery icon pretty much there's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iLife Zed Air connect to the internet