Windows 10: No wifi icon and no Bluetooth icons is showing up

Discus and support No wifi icon and no Bluetooth icons is showing up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My system perform an auto update and after that no Bluetooth icon and no wifi icon is showing. I already had did network reset but nothing happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AKASH ANAND1, May 30, 2023.

1. No wifi icon and no Bluetooth icons is showing up

My system perform an auto update and after that no Bluetooth icon and no wifi icon is showing. I already had did network reset but nothing happens.

:)

AKASH ANAND1, May 30, 2023

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, May 30, 2023
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, May 30, 2023
  4. No wifi icon and no Bluetooth icons is showing up

Wrong wi-fi icon?

what if you try a simple disabling of the wifi network connection then enable it again and see if the icons change? It shows the Broadband connection as disabled anyways, so I cant think that would effect the icon status of the enabled wi-fi.

sneekypeet, May 30, 2023
Thema:

No wifi icon and no Bluetooth icons is showing up

1. No wifi icon and no Bluetooth icons is showing up - Similar Threads - wifi icon Bluetooth

2. No wifi icon and no Bluetooth icons is showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi icon and no Bluetooth icons is showing up: My system perform an auto update and after that no Bluetooth icon and no wifi icon is showing. I already had did network reset but nothing happens....
  3. Wifi Icon not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Icon not showing up: Ive tried troubleshooting and followed countless tutorials, the solution was found but immediately broke. I don't know what to do and i'm flipping.One thing, it keeps specifying something is wrong with either my router or "Local Area Connection" which both work just fine, and...
  4. Wifi Icon not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Icon not showing up: Ive tried troubleshooting and followed countless tutorials, the solution was found but immediately broke. I don't know what to do and i'm flipping.One thing, it keeps specifying something is wrong with either my router or "Local Area Connection" which both work just fine, and...
  5. Wifi icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  6. Wifi icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  7. Wifi Icon Showing Up But No Wifi Options Available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Icon Showing Up But No Wifi Options Available: I have had my pc for 9 months about now. It has worked perfectly for this whole time but recently, the wifi stopped working and so did my ethernet. My wifi icon in the bottom right shows up, but there are no networks to be found on the wifi tab and my ethernet does work. I...
  8. WiFi icon not showing

WiFi icon not showing: I was browsing with my dell system model latitude E540,with operating System win10pro, suddenly it hang for a long time then i have to turn it off from the button myself. When i on it again it was updating my system after that i saw that the explore too have being updated to...
  9. No Wifi Icon showing up.

No Wifi Icon showing up.: I have windows 10 and was connected to wifi before. I turned on my computer one morning and all of a sudden I cant connect to wifi or even see a wifi icon. It keeps telling me the ethernet is disconnected but I never once connected it with an ethernet cable. The following...
  10. wifi icon not showing up

wifi icon not showing up: Before everything became a disaster at first i noticed that the wifi icon is not showing up so immediately went to the device manager to fix it up , I clicked showed hiddend evices and the wifi network adapter is disabled , I immedately uninstalled it and I forgot to tick the...