Windows 10: No WIFI icon in windows 10

Discus and support No WIFI icon in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So today when playing games, I noticed that the WIFI icon showed me that I am not connected to the internet, but I was still able to browse the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheStrangeTeste, Apr 22, 2017.

1. No WIFI icon in windows 10

So today when playing games, I noticed that the WIFI icon showed me that I am not connected to the internet, but I was still able to browse the internet. I used task manager to restart Explorer, and the WIFI icon disappeared completely. I tried disabling then enabling the driver, but nothing happened. What do I do to fix this problem? If I press the Network Icon in the action centre, it shows the network window, but it doesn't list the wifi networks.

:)

TheStrangeTeste, Apr 22, 2017
  2. Linney Win User
    Linney, Apr 22, 2017
  3. NO WiFI icon. Cant see Wifi in Internet settings

Just install windows 10 x64 on MacBook and was so exited to use it. One problem I cant see wifi icon, cant see anything about wifi in Internet settings. Absolutely nothing. Can use just Ethernet cable.

NEED HELP ASAP

SergeyMeshcheryakov, Apr 22, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

No WIFI icon in windows 10

Have you tried rebooting?

Plankton, Apr 22, 2017
  5. I wish these websites that give you tips to fix problems like mine, would suggest people to reboot several times because it fixed me

TheStrangeTeste, Apr 22, 2017
  6. Plankton Win User
    Always....the first step to a computer issue is to reboot. If that doesn't work, then further action must be taken.

Plankton, Apr 22, 2017
  7. Berton Win User
    One thing about Notebooks and some Desktops with both Wired and Wireless is that one will not show the icon if the other is in use. Sometimes being connected to the Router via Wi-Fi then plugging in the Ethernet cable will show both but have seen that happen on my Notebooks only once, usually the Wired connection takes over.

Berton, Apr 22, 2017
  8. bro67 Win User

There are tips. They are the tutorials and other posts on here. Also asking if someone has rebooted the computer and Gateway if it is your is always step one in troubleshooting. Just because the Icon does not show connected, does not mean that Windows could be managing Wireless networks. If you installed another program to handle Wireless Zero Config, that would cause the built in Windows Wireless Zero Config to not show a connection.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No WIFI icon in windows 10 - Similar Threads - WIFI icon

2. I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing: I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-wifi-icon-no-internet-i-cant-download/17f42b1e-eab3-4a89-91ef-ea651a0b4199
  3. I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing: I have no wifi icon, no internet, i cant download any drive, and my wifi driver is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-wifi-icon-no-internet-i-cant-download/17f42b1e-eab3-4a89-91ef-ea651a0b4199
  4. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db
  5. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db
  6. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing: PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN DAYS and i need my computer for work. I have tried so many solutions from other posts but none work. I am on Windows 10 my PC a couple days ago had corrupted files i fixed it by using the sfc /sannow method. Fast forward like a week i turn on my PC and...
  7. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing: PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN DAYS and i need my computer for work. I have tried so many solutions from other posts but none work. I am on Windows 10 my PC a couple days ago had corrupted files i fixed it by using the sfc /sannow method. Fast forward like a week i turn on my PC and...
  8. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  10. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...