Windows 10: No wifi. Lan Ok.

Discus and support No wifi. Lan Ok. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wifi is gone after the useless upadate. This laptop is useless without wifi. Cant do my job.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JordanKelly29, Jul 20, 2018.

1. No wifi. Lan Ok.

My wifi is gone after the useless upadate. This laptop is useless without wifi. Cant do my job.

:)

JordanKelly29, Jul 20, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Oct 16, 2018
  3. night.fox Win User
    Ethernet Cable not detected by both WiFi router and LAN Switch

glad that help. but too sad. i could understand that wires must be buried or something. i suggest changing socket first. could be lan sockets.

night.fox, Oct 16, 2018
  4. No wifi. Lan Ok.

Wifi and LAN are not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Check the following services are enabled.

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type "services.msc" in the box. Check if these services are enabled:
    - TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service

- Wireless lan

- DHCP

- DNS Client

- Function Discovery Resource Publication

- SSDP Discovery

- UPnP Device Host

To start the service and set it to automatic, follow these steps:

• Right-click each of the services listed above and click on Properties.
    • Click the General tab, and then, next to Startup type, select Automatic.
    • Click Apply, and then click Start.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer to the link provided below and check if it helps.

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...5&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

No wifi. Lan Ok.

1. No wifi. Lan Ok. - Similar Threads - wifi Lan

2. fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...: I was trying to fix the wifi problem by doing any possible solutions to fix it but to no avail, and try uninstalling it and restarting my laptop, after restarting and checking the device manager and network adapter, it's gone, even enabling showing hidden devices from view...
  3. fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...: I was trying to fix the wifi problem by doing any possible solutions to fix it but to no avail, and try uninstalling it and restarting my laptop, after restarting and checking the device manager and network adapter, it's gone, even enabling showing hidden devices from view...
  4. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  5. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  6. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a...: I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no internet connection when I'm on LAN, but it's just fine when I browse through the internet, so what can I do to fix this problem?? I am on Windows 11-Look for...
  8. I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a...

I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a...: I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no internet connection when I'm on LAN, but it's just fine when I browse through the internet, so what can I do to fix this problem?? I am on Windows 11-Look for...
  9. If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...: If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont have wifi access on my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-am-connected-through-lan-on-my-pc-how-can-i-get/2e2b8738-39b1-4692-8da2-2d03ae58e393
  10. If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...

If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont...: If am Connected through LAN on my pc, how can i get wifi password? assuming that i dont have wifi access on my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-am-connected-through-lan-on-my-pc-how-can-i-get/2e2b8738-39b1-4692-8da2-2d03ae58e393