Windows 10: No wifi network available

Discus and support No wifi network available in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 recently and it has no internet connection and in the wifi list I can see the wifi networks I want to connect to but it suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sea-Helicopter-5233, Feb 10, 2023.

1. No wifi network available

I installed windows 10 recently and it has no internet connection and in the wifi list I can see the wifi networks I want to connect to but it suddenly disappears and shows no wifi network available

submitted by /u/Sea-Helicopter-5233
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sea-Helicopter-5233, Feb 10, 2023
  2. Try3 Win User

List availible wifi networks with powershell

I ran the command

No wifi network available 361891d1647007535t-list-availible-wifi-networks-powershell-1.png

I went away and made a pot of coffee then came back to the computer, checked that two minutes had passed and ran the command again

No wifi network available 361892d1647007576t-list-availible-wifi-networks-powershell-2.png

and I then clicked as soon as I could on the Taskbar, Network icon to bring up the list

No wifi network available 361893d1647007611t-list-availible-wifi-networks-powershell-3.png

and I also ran the NirSoft WiFiInfo tool I mentioned earlier to show relative signal strengths.

No wifi network available 361894d1647007652t-list-availible-wifi-networks-powershell-4.png

Are you getting a lot of fading in & out of WiFi signal strength by any chance? Are you on 2.4GHz or 5GHz? Is fading what's leading to the symptoms you see?
    You can monitor fading by watching the Taskbar, Network icon or by using NirSoft WiFiInfo tool, which I find easier because [as in my illustration] it can be sorted by signal strength so you can see networks flicking up & down the list.

Denis

3. Blisk Win User

I always use elevated cmd and I tested it again it is the same on other computer.
    Point is if you are not connected to wifi you get all listed if you are connected to one wifi you get only tht one.
    But you must not click icon on taskbar for wifis for a minute. All networks are availible all the time
    Also I have no restrictions.

C:\>netsh wlan show filters

Allow list on the system (group policy)
    ---------------------------------------
    <None>

Allow list on the system (user)
    -------------------------------
    <None>

Block list on the system (group policy)
    ---------------------------------------
    <None>

Block list on the system (user)
    -------------------------------
    <None>

- - - Updated - - -

when I use this line tha yes I get all wifis

Blisk, Feb 10, 2023
  4. Ghot Win User

No wifi network available

No wifi network available 361877d1646992029t-list-availible-wifi-networks-powershell-image1.png

Thema:

No wifi network available

1. No wifi network available - Similar Threads - wifi network available

2. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available Wifi Networks List: I had an extender with two networks 2.5ghz & 5ghz but I no longer use the extender. So in "Manage Known Networks" I did "Forget" on both to remove them, which it did in that list, but they still show up in the "Available Networks". The extender is not plugged in and is not...
  3. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available Wifi Networks List: I had an extender with two networks 2.5ghz & 5ghz but I no longer use the extender. So in "Manage Known Networks" I did "Forget" on both to remove them, which it did in that list, but they still show up in the "Available Networks". The extender is not plugged in and is not...
  4. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No WiFi Networks Available

No WiFi Networks Available: So recently I got a new internet provider. The wifi with the old provider worked, and even with the new provider. For about 2 hours then it just... Stopped. I don't know why, but it just did. I've been trying to get it to work over the past few days, but nothing that I do...
  6. [SOLVED] No available wifi networks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [SOLVED] No available wifi networks: I have an Acer Swift 3 laptop, which I just recently repaired keyboard wasn't connected properly and it doesn't want to show any wifi networks even though they appear on my phone. The only time it has shown an available wifi network was when I stood right next to my router,...
  7. No available wifi networks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No available wifi networks: I have an Acer Swift 3 laptop, which I just recently repaired keyboard wasn't connected properly and it doesn't want to show any wifi networks even though they appear on my phone. The only time it has shown an available wifi network was when I stood right next to my router,...
  8. No WiFi networks available

No WiFi networks available: hello- earlier today, my Lenovo Yoga laptop stopped showing available WiFi networks. Now all it shows is the “Airplane mode” symbol, no WiFi networks. This happens every couple months and often takes a couple days to sort out. Ive tried every solution suggested in these...
  9. Wifi not available in network settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not available in network settings: It only shows Airplane Mode, so I troubleshoot wifi-2.. restart and it worked.. but now after 10-15 mins it automatically disconnects and again wifi is not seeable submitted by /u/Curse3242 [link] [comments]...
  10. Available Wifi Networks disappeared

Available Wifi Networks disappeared: Hello, I have a HP 8830 desktop. I reinstalled win10 using the creation tool. Since doing the updates I no longer am able to view all available wireless networks. my phone displays all networks I ran the trouble shooter; rebooted the router without success. I also rebooted...