Windows 10: No WiFi networks available

Discus and support No WiFi networks available in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello- earlier today, my Lenovo Yoga laptop stopped showing available WiFi networks. Now all it shows is the “Airplane mode” symbol, no WiFi networks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RyanBonner1, Sep 14, 2020.

1. No WiFi networks available

hello- earlier today, my Lenovo Yoga laptop stopped showing available WiFi networks. Now all it shows is the “Airplane mode” symbol, no WiFi networks. This happens every couple months and often takes a couple days to sort out. Ive tried every solution suggested in these forums as it seems to be a common problem. Is there anything new that I might not have tried? Ive done everything from resetting the networks to uninstalling and updating drivers and literally every other suggestion found online. Nothing works. Tired of this continuing to happen.

:)

RyanBonner1, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks, not in Show Available Networks

The list of WiFi connections shown when you click the WiFi icon in the taskbar is a list of all the signals that can currently be seen by the WiFi adapter. The list in Manage Known Networks is a list of all those you have previously successfully connected to, whether or not they are currently available.

The only plausible explanation is that for a while that WiFi signal had been turned off.

3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Marc Cai Win User

No WiFi networks available

"WiFi- Show Available Networks" does not list wireless routers anymore

It is good to be cautious at all times. To set an expectation regarding the concern, the
    network lists or saved network profiles should not be affected by the steps. But in order to be sure that everything will be safe and sound, please refer to the following links:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Back up and restore your PC

I noticed that there are good new suggestions. It is best to give each of them a chance.

Regards.

Marc Cai, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

No WiFi networks available

1. No WiFi networks available - Similar Threads - WiFi networks available

2. No wifi network available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No wifi network available: I installed windows 10 recently and it has no internet connection and in the wifi list I can see the wifi networks I want to connect to but it suddenly disappears and shows no wifi network available submitted by /u/Sea-Helicopter-5233 [link] [comments]...
  3. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available Wifi Networks List: I had an extender with two networks 2.5ghz & 5ghz but I no longer use the extender. So in "Manage Known Networks" I did "Forget" on both to remove them, which it did in that list, but they still show up in the "Available Networks". The extender is not plugged in and is not...
  4. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available Wifi Networks List: I had an extender with two networks 2.5ghz & 5ghz but I no longer use the extender. So in "Manage Known Networks" I did "Forget" on both to remove them, which it did in that list, but they still show up in the "Available Networks". The extender is not plugged in and is not...
  5. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. No WiFi Networks Available

No WiFi Networks Available: So recently I got a new internet provider. The wifi with the old provider worked, and even with the new provider. For about 2 hours then it just... Stopped. I don't know why, but it just did. I've been trying to get it to work over the past few days, but nothing that I do...
  7. [SOLVED] No available wifi networks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [SOLVED] No available wifi networks: I have an Acer Swift 3 laptop, which I just recently repaired keyboard wasn't connected properly and it doesn't want to show any wifi networks even though they appear on my phone. The only time it has shown an available wifi network was when I stood right next to my router,...
  8. No available wifi networks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No available wifi networks: I have an Acer Swift 3 laptop, which I just recently repaired keyboard wasn't connected properly and it doesn't want to show any wifi networks even though they appear on my phone. The only time it has shown an available wifi network was when I stood right next to my router,...
  9. Wifi not available in network settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not available in network settings: It only shows Airplane Mode, so I troubleshoot wifi-2.. restart and it worked.. but now after 10-15 mins it automatically disconnects and again wifi is not seeable submitted by /u/Curse3242 [link] [comments]...
  10. Available Wifi Networks disappeared

Available Wifi Networks disappeared: Hello, I have a HP 8830 desktop. I reinstalled win10 using the creation tool. Since doing the updates I no longer am able to view all available wireless networks. my phone displays all networks I ran the trouble shooter; rebooted the router without success. I also rebooted...