Windows 10: No Wifi Networks found after BSOD for netr28x.sys

Discus and support No Wifi Networks found after BSOD for netr28x.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am on my laptop (ASUS a551ln) with Windows 10, I recently got a BSOD with the message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, the file causing the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mario Pastore, Oct 27, 2019.

1. No Wifi Networks found after BSOD for netr28x.sys

Hi, I am on my laptop (ASUS a551ln) with Windows 10, I recently got a BSOD with the message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, the file causing the problem is netr28x.sys, after rebooting my wifi couldn't see any Networks ("No WiFi Netwoks found").

I tried replacing my WiFi driver (Mediatek MT7630E 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter) with different versions, I also Restored a previous versions of my Laptop.

I checked my event viewer and I saw this error:

Device PCI\VEN_14C3&DEV_7630&SUBSYS_E074105B&REV_00\0000C11BD230355400 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: netr28x.inf
    Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
    Service: netr28x
    Upper Filters: vwifibus
    Problem: 0x15
    Problem Status: 0x0

However this error happend after the bsod, when I was traing to get my Wifi Adapter going.

Now my Laptop still can't find any Networks

Thank you in advance!

:)

Mario Pastore, Oct 27, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

No Wifi Networks found after BSOD for netr28x.sys [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    AVG drivers that have been flagged
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
    Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
    Uninstall AVG | AVG
    It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

3. BSOD , DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ; What failed : RfeCo10X64.sys

Does not seem to happen anymore after I have :

• disabled the unused network related stuff: WiFi and Bluetooth adapters.
    • uninstalled the Killer Control Center.
    • updated the BIOS.
    Not sure which of these steps did the trick. My drivers were up to date.

Mathieu Cartoixa, Oct 27, 2019
  4. m3110w Win User

No Wifi Networks found after BSOD for netr28x.sys

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

No Wifi Networks found after BSOD for netr28x.sys

1. No Wifi Networks found after BSOD for netr28x.sys - Similar Threads - Wifi Networks found

2. No wifi networks found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi networks found: I recently moved into my accommodation which has free WiFi and I was able to connect to it with my phone and laptop which runs Windows 11 however my PC which runs Windows 10 cannot find any networks. I have checked my adapter which is "working properly." I have also tried...
  3. No wifi networks found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi networks found: I recently moved into my accommodation which has free WiFi and I was able to connect to it with my phone and laptop which runs Windows 11 however my PC which runs Windows 10 cannot find any networks. I have checked my adapter which is "working properly." I have also tried...
  4. No wifi networks found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No wifi networks found: I have tried possibly every solution I could find for this online, but my computer still doesn't detect any wifi. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/punkewe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpwlmd/no_wifi_networks_found/
  5. No WiFi networks found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No WiFi networks found: As the title says, I've tried network reset, uninstall/update adapter driver, turn on discovery on network and sharing, restart many times. The problem still not fixed Are there any solutions to fix this? I'm so desperate that I've tried many solutions on internet and still...
  6. No wifi networks found

No wifi networks found: Hi All, I have desktop system with windows 10 installed. I bought an iball baton wireless adapter in September 2019 for my desktop and it was working properly till today. 23 may 2020. Now the wifi window just "no wifi networks found". Can anyone please help me with this...
  7. No wifi networks found ?!!

No wifi networks found ?!!: Hi, I have reset my laptop hoping i would fix my problem but nothing has changed. My laptop shows when i press the wifi button that i have no networks. And when i try and troubleshoot it says “investigate router or access point issues”. I have tried many solutions but...
  8. No WiFi networks found

No WiFi networks found: Hello, My laptop has a problem with finding WiFi networks. If I try to reset the networking settings and IP config and restart it, it's all fine but after leaving it for a few hours without touching it, it starts having the problem again. The WiFi adapter is on and it says...
  9. No WiFi networks found

No WiFi networks found: Excuse me sir i have been using my system for quite a while now and when i was gaming i lost connection and then i could not connect to any WiFi not even my neighbor's connection. There is an X mark beside my wifi icon. I tried all the troubleshooting steps. This happend...
  10. No Wifi networks found

No Wifi networks found: I've been having this issue for a few weeks now and I'm not sure what the issue is. I have my computer connected via an ethernet cable and use it as a mobile hotspot as I do not receive wireless connections from the router in my room. The pc can receive a wifi connection and...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netr28x bsod mt7630e

2. netr28x bsod asus