Windows 10: No wifi networks found

Discus and support No wifi networks found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I was on my pc, everything was perfectly fine and then I had a power outage. It came back on after a few seconds and when I booted up my pc, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KamilQ1, Jun 24, 2020.

1. KamilQ1 Win User

No wifi networks found

So I was on my pc, everything was perfectly fine and then I had a power outage. It came back on after a few seconds and when I booted up my pc, it didn't connect to the internet and now all it says is no networks found. I tried 're installing my drivers, restarting the pc and a bunch of other things that people recommended but it still doesn't work. I'm using a linksys Cisco.

:)

KamilQ1, Jun 24, 2020
  2. m3110w Win User

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Tim P. Win User
    WiFi issue in the secured network?

Greetings hirababulogantha,

The following are troubleshooting steps I use myself whenever I get odd disconnects on any of my mobile devices that always seem to resolve this type of issue.

To turn Off/On Wifi

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Wifi off or on.

Remove a stored(known) network

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Off Wifi
    • Tap Advanced
    • Tap and hold on the university network then tap Delete.
    • Flick On Wifi
    • Tap the university network to connect to it again.
    Best Regards,

Tim P., Jun 24, 2020
  4. sinplify Win User

No wifi networks found

Only 1 WiFi network

My network list on my phone:

No wifi networks found [​IMG]

My windows network list:

No wifi networks found [​IMG]

sinplify, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

No wifi networks found

1. No wifi networks found - Similar Threads - wifi networks found

2. No wifi networks found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi networks found: I recently moved into my accommodation which has free WiFi and I was able to connect to it with my phone and laptop which runs Windows 11 however my PC which runs Windows 10 cannot find any networks. I have checked my adapter which is "working properly." I have also tried...
  3. No wifi networks found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi networks found: I recently moved into my accommodation which has free WiFi and I was able to connect to it with my phone and laptop which runs Windows 11 however my PC which runs Windows 10 cannot find any networks. I have checked my adapter which is "working properly." I have also tried...
  4. No wifi networks found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No wifi networks found: I have tried possibly every solution I could find for this online, but my computer still doesn't detect any wifi. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/punkewe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpwlmd/no_wifi_networks_found/
  5. No WiFi networks found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No WiFi networks found: As the title says, I've tried network reset, uninstall/update adapter driver, turn on discovery on network and sharing, restart many times. The problem still not fixed Are there any solutions to fix this? I'm so desperate that I've tried many solutions on internet and still...
  6. No wifi networks found

No wifi networks found: Hi All, I have desktop system with windows 10 installed. I bought an iball baton wireless adapter in September 2019 for my desktop and it was working properly till today. 23 may 2020. Now the wifi window just "no wifi networks found". Can anyone please help me with this...
  7. No wifi networks found ?!!

No wifi networks found ?!!: Hi, I have reset my laptop hoping i would fix my problem but nothing has changed. My laptop shows when i press the wifi button that i have no networks. And when i try and troubleshoot it says “investigate router or access point issues”. I have tried many solutions but...
  8. No WiFi networks found

No WiFi networks found: Hello, My laptop has a problem with finding WiFi networks. If I try to reset the networking settings and IP config and restart it, it's all fine but after leaving it for a few hours without touching it, it starts having the problem again. The WiFi adapter is on and it says...
  9. No WiFi networks found

No WiFi networks found: Excuse me sir i have been using my system for quite a while now and when i was gaming i lost connection and then i could not connect to any WiFi not even my neighbor's connection. There is an X mark beside my wifi icon. I tried all the troubleshooting steps. This happend...
  10. No Wifi networks found

No Wifi networks found: I've been having this issue for a few weeks now and I'm not sure what the issue is. I have my computer connected via an ethernet cable and use it as a mobile hotspot as I do not receive wireless connections from the router in my room. The pc can receive a wifi connection and...