Windows 10: no wifi no blutooth

Discus and support no wifi no blutooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Wifi and Blutooth not detected ***moved on english forum***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BMCR, Mar 11, 2021.

1. BMCR Win User

no wifi no blutooth

Wifi and Blutooth not detected

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]***moved on english forum***[/COLOR]

:)

2. RamuRamu7 Win User

blutooth problem

My nokia e7's blutooth and wifi signal receptions are very weak like the blutooth wont get over a meter and the wifi some 5 meters. Whats the problem and is there any solution?

RamuRamu7, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Blutooth

Afer may 2020 update my laptop blutooth working stop. other blutooth devices not find my laptop even my laptop blutooth is on. Alos my laptop not find other blutooth devices. I update all blutooth drivers in my laptop. Even it not working for me. Plz help.

umeshgohain, Mar 11, 2021
  4. no wifi no blutooth

Blutooth not recognised

I did as you said.The phone identifies the laptop now,and it also pairs.It shows as "connected" in bright blue.Blutooth icon on phone is white.
    But,after 2-3 seconds,it turns into off color saying "not connected".Blutooth icon on phone is off color.
    when trying to share from phone disregarding that,I was unable to scroll the list of devices.

Eranga Hansaja, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

no wifi no blutooth

1. no wifi no blutooth - Similar Threads - wifi blutooth

2. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  3. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  4. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wifi option keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option keep disappearing: My wifi driver and adapterkeep disconnecting and the wifi option disappeared it said code: 45, it started a few day ago, at first its only one time now its multiple time a day. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Is it because of the hardware or software? Should i...
  6. Wifi option keep disappearing

Wifi option keep disappearing: My wifi driver and adapterkeep disconnecting and the wifi option disappeared it said code: 45, it started a few day ago, at first its only one time now its multiple time a day. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Is it because of the hardware or software? Should i...
  7. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  8. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  9. I HAVE USING A TUF SERIES LAPTOP AND I AM FACING A ISSUE IN WIFI AND BLUTOOTH WHERE THE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE USING A TUF SERIES LAPTOP AND I AM FACING A ISSUE IN WIFI AND BLUTOOTH WHERE THE...: I HAVE USING A TUF SERIES LAPTOP AND I AM FACING A ISSUE IN WIFI AND BLUTOOTH WHERE THE ICON DISAPPEAR AUTOMATICALLY AND DOES COME FOR A LONG TIME AND GONE . THIS IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM FEOM NOW "ITRIES EVERY METHOD AVALAIBLE IN INTERTED " AND IT WON'T FIX .PLZ HELP ME....
  10. I HAVE USING A TUF SERIES LAPTOP AND I AM FACING A ISSUE IN WIFI AND BLUTOOTH WHERE THE...

I HAVE USING A TUF SERIES LAPTOP AND I AM FACING A ISSUE IN WIFI AND BLUTOOTH WHERE THE...: I HAVE USING A TUF SERIES LAPTOP AND I AM FACING A ISSUE IN WIFI AND BLUTOOTH WHERE THE ICON DISAPPEAR AUTOMATICALLY AND DOES COME FOR A LONG TIME AND GONE . THIS IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM FEOM NOW "ITRIES EVERY METHOD AVALAIBLE IN INTERTED " AND IT WON'T FIX .PLZ HELP ME....