Windows 10: NO WIFI on a wireless system, icons, tabs, links GONE!

Discus and support NO WIFI on a wireless system, icons, tabs, links GONE! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Help! I have a pavilion all in one. NO network connection. I don't mean, seen but not connected, I mean NO WIRELESS connection. Click on lower... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HollyEllis2, May 20, 2020.

1. NO WIFI on a wireless system, icons, tabs, links GONE!

Help! I have a pavilion all in one. NO network connection. I don't mean, seen but not connected, I mean NO WIRELESS connection. Click on lower right, no airplane mode tab, no wifi tab, NOTHING. Please help

:)

HollyEllis2, May 20, 2020

2. wifi icon missing on windows 10.

I tried all the suggestions listed beforehand and my wifi icon has gone from the notifications area as well as the list in the settings for the task bar and notification area. does anyone know how to get it back? none of the suggestions so far have worked.

querywebmail, May 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Pro 1809 - Missing Network/WiFi icon in system tray

Missing the networking/wifi icon in the system tray. I am not sure when it disappeared, but it is gone. I would like to get it back. It shows up on the lock screen.

This is what I have tried:

1. Updated drivers for wired and wireless adapters
    2. Removed/added wired and wireless adapters through device manager
    3. Checked to make sure the Network icon wasn't turned off
    4. Checked gpedit.msc (this is not a domain connected machine)
    Anything else I can try?

markvalpreda, May 20, 2020
  4. NO WIFI on a wireless system, icons, tabs, links GONE!

Wireless icon shows red x and says connected to internet

Hi Kamil,

To resolve your concern regarding the red (x) showing on your wireless icon, we suggest that you clear all preferred wireless networks from your network configuration by following the steps below:

• Click on Windows + I to launch Settings, and then choose
      Network & Internet.
    • Choose the WiFi tab, and then scroll down to find Manage known networks. Click it.
    • You will see a list of old wireless networks. Choose each and click on the
      Forget
      button to delete all of them.
    • Go to Network Connections, and make sure your wireless adapter is enabled by right clicking and selecting
      enable.
    • Make sure your WiFi router is working properly and there’s no network problem with your local area network.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 20, 2020
Thema:

NO WIFI on a wireless system, icons, tabs, links GONE!

1. NO WIFI on a wireless system, icons, tabs, links GONE! - Similar Threads - WIFI wireless system

2. WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi: Device: Lenovo Idea pad 3I've suddenly had an issue where my WiFi icon has disappeared and I can't connect to anything. I've tried network reset countless times and nothing appears, I've restarted my laptop and even tried restoring to the last save program. The Intel WiFi 6 A...
  3. WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi icon is gone, can't connect to WiFi: Device: Lenovo Idea pad 3I've suddenly had an issue where my WiFi icon has disappeared and I can't connect to anything. I've tried network reset countless times and nothing appears, I've restarted my laptop and even tried restoring to the last save program. The Intel WiFi 6 A...
  4. Wifi Icon gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Icon gone: I had my Windows Updated last night 11th October 2023, but after the update Wifi icon was gone after the restart including the WLAN Driver in the Device Manager even if I tried using the view hidden drive option. Already tried other troubleshooting methods such as BIOS...
  5. Wifi Icon gone

Wifi Icon gone: I had my Windows Updated last night 11th October 2023, but after the update Wifi icon was gone after the restart including the WLAN Driver in the Device Manager even if I tried using the view hidden drive option. Already tried other troubleshooting methods such as BIOS...
  6. Wifi icon is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon is gone: My wifi icon is gone and in the device manager ,inside the network adapters my Intel Wireless Ac9560 160Mhz driver is giving an error.It says device cannot startCode 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-is-gone/b82824f9-4493-438f-9b43-07629a096329
  7. Wifi icon is gone

Wifi icon is gone: My wifi icon is gone and in the device manager ,inside the network adapters my Intel Wireless Ac9560 160Mhz driver is giving an error.It says device cannot startCode 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-is-gone/b82824f9-4493-438f-9b43-07629a096329
  8. Intel Wireless Wifi Link 4965AGN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Wifi Link 4965AGN: Hello, I own a HP Pavilion DV9500 Laptop with an Intel Wireless Wifi Link 4965AGN. I can connect to my internet access point only in 802.11G mode. Indead, if I activate the N mode I often get a BSOD. Apperantly, the N mode for this adaptor is not compatible with Windows 10....
  9. Audio system icon is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio system icon is gone: The audio icon on taskbar is gone I already tried going to "Turn system icons on or off" but it's enabled in there submitted by /u/Basil_TBL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igx75v/audio_system_icon_is_gone/
  10. WiFi wireless option gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi wireless option gone: My Lenovo laptop has suddenly not letting me connect wirelessly to the Internet only by ethwrnet connection the option for wireless has completly dissapared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wireless-option-gone/0146a51c-f6f8-47c9-9778-1cccfd015fff