Windows 10: no wifi on game

Discus and support no wifi on game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my computer is connected to wifi but when i get on Farmville 2 country escape it says i am not connected to a wifi and i don't know how to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pam 123CQ., Mar 24, 2019.

1. no wifi on game

my computer is connected to wifi but when i get on Farmville 2 country escape it says i am not connected to a wifi and i don't know how to fix this problem

:)

Pam 123CQ., Mar 24, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 24, 2019
  4. no wifi on game

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

no wifi on game

1. no wifi on game - Similar Threads - wifi game

2. fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...: I was trying to fix the wifi problem by doing any possible solutions to fix it but to no avail, and try uninstalling it and restarting my laptop, after restarting and checking the device manager and network adapter, it's gone, even enabling showing hidden devices from view...
  3. fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...: I was trying to fix the wifi problem by doing any possible solutions to fix it but to no avail, and try uninstalling it and restarting my laptop, after restarting and checking the device manager and network adapter, it's gone, even enabling showing hidden devices from view...
  4. My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games: Hello Respected Team,I have been facing an issue for a couple of days. Whenever I leave my PC in an idle state when I am downloading something, my wifi dongle disconnects and shows "Connected, No internet". Then, when I plug it back in again, it works, but after some time,...
  5. My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games

My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games: Hello Respected Team,I have been facing an issue for a couple of days. Whenever I leave my PC in an idle state when I am downloading something, my wifi dongle disconnects and shows "Connected, No internet". Then, when I plug it back in again, it works, but after some time,...
  6. My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. my wifi often doesnt work but only for games when everything else works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wifi often doesnt work but only for games when everything else works: my wifi was workin gperfectly fine untill recently when it stopped working for things such as xbox and steam. ive tried everything to fix this such as resetting my router but every game client i try to use wont connect to the internet when other things like youtube and...
  8. Wifi fails when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi fails when playing online games: Hello, i've been having issues lately with either my wifi or the desktop as when operating it normally, the wifi works out fine but when playing an online game, usually it will cause it to lag for a few minutes before disconnecting entirely usually something like " network X...
  9. Wifi fails when playing online games

Wifi fails when playing online games: Hello, i've been having issues lately with either my wifi or the desktop as when operating it normally, the wifi works out fine but when playing an online game, usually it will cause it to lag for a few minutes before disconnecting entirely usually something like " network X...
  10. Wifi Is turning off whenever I boot up a Game.

Wifi Is turning off whenever I boot up a Game.: Recently my ASUS TUF Laptop has been turning the internet off whenever I play video games. As soon as I boot it up, I disconnect and the internet option is unavailable. It is completely normal when doing other tasks like using Google chrome or watching Movie's/videos, and...