Windows 10: No wifi on Windows 11 after adaptor reset

Discus and support No wifi on Windows 11 after adaptor reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a new computer. I began having my wifi breaking up so I started adaptor reset. The message is that it takes 5 minutes and a restart of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reb14, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Reb14 Win User

No wifi on Windows 11 after adaptor reset

So I have a new computer. I began having my wifi breaking up so I started adaptor reset. The message is that it takes 5 minutes and a restart of the laptop. When the laptop restarted I now have no internet. I have no wifi connections displayed. I have no wifi icon when I click on my tool bar.

:)

Reb14, Jan 14, 2022
  2. hareshoza Win User

reset wifi adaptor

how to reset wifi adaptor

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet

hareshoza, Jan 14, 2022
  3. MichaelCD Win User
    Resetting Network Adaptor

A question that was asked before but wasn't answered properly.
    How do I RESET my network adaptor? I don't want to uninstall and reinstall. I just want to reset. When I get the little exclamation mark on my WiFi signal connection, 9 times out of 10 it just does a network adaptor reset. 99 times out of 100, I can
    fix it by pulling out the adaptor and reinserting it. Sometimes there will be a connection, but it would be slow and pulling out and reinserting the adaptor has helped. Is there a way of resetting that is as easy as
    right click on the WiFi signal and selecting an option of "Reset Network Adaptor" (ideal world but this is Microsoft so nothing could be that easy)? Is it possible that someone could please suggest to someone about
    installing such an option?

MichaelCD, Jan 14, 2022
  4. No wifi on Windows 11 after adaptor reset

Cannot install Windows 10 due to wifi adaptor

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for posting your response.

As you have stated that your computer is stuck in the splash screen after the first boot, I would suggest that you power down your computer and then restart the system and check. To do so follow the steps below.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

if you roll back to the previous Window, you can also try to install the latest drivers for your wifi adaptor and check if it helps you proceed with the installation. The above issue that you are facing is due to the wifi adaptor, and I recommend that
    you contact the manufacturer of the device that is Broadcom to check for compatibility.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

No wifi on Windows 11 after adaptor reset

1. No wifi on Windows 11 after adaptor reset - Similar Threads - wifi adaptor reset

2. Windows problem with wifi adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows problem with wifi adaptor: Hello community, I need help with a issue I have been experiencing and trying to fix for a couple hours now. I uninstalled my wifi's driver hoping to update it but not only did the update not work but the network adaptor no longer works kinda?. My device manager is displaying...
  3. Windows problem with wifi adaptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows problem with wifi adaptor: Hello community, I need help with a issue I have been experiencing and trying to fix for a couple hours now. I uninstalled my wifi's driver hoping to update it but not only did the update not work but the network adaptor no longer works kinda?. My device manager is displaying...
  4. No wifi on Windows 11 after adaptor reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi on Windows 11 after adaptor reset: So I have a new computer. I began having my wifi breaking up so I started adaptor reset. The message is that it takes 5 minutes and a restart of the laptop. When the laptop restarted I now have no internet. I have no wifi connections displayed. I have no wifi icon when I...
  5. realtek wifi adaptor after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    realtek wifi adaptor after windows 10 update: If I start my computer normally there is not internet adapters available to connect to internet. All drivers are there and up to date. They have been unistalled and reinstalled. If I unplug the power to my computer and turn it on I have internet access and my adapters are...
  6. Wifi Adaptor

Wifi Adaptor: I have a windows 10 laptop HP that when i plug a USB programming cable in the WIFI adaptor disables. The cable connects to a radio which has an IP address but i have used it fine before with WIFI. Now its treating the cable like its a ethernet cable. Thanks Mike...
  7. Network Adaptor, Wifi Adaptor for Window 10

Network Adaptor, Wifi Adaptor for Window 10: Hey, I have a problem with my System i.e. I can not connect my system with any wifi or router wirelessly. My System model is DELL Inspiron 3442 [ATTACH] This is my PC having Windows 10 64-bit. Please help me by giving an adapter for connecting my router to my PC. Already...
  8. Windows 10- WIFI Networks disappearing after 15-20 minutes with Wifi Adaptor needing a reset

Windows 10- WIFI Networks disappearing after 15-20 minutes with Wifi Adaptor needing a reset: Hi Having gone through a whole plethora of posts here and elsewhere on this, and yet unable to resolve my problem; I am hoping someone here would be able to help. Problem context I have a Windows 10 Desktop, with ALL the latest updates applied last one being Feature...
  9. wifi adaptor

wifi adaptor: i just bought my laptop, sometimes the internet error when it's pluged in, what happen?, is it my software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-adaptor/c7aeccaa-47bb-4235-8c69-d6c1ac9f915d
  10. USB WiFi adaptor

USB WiFi adaptor: I need to move my windows 10 desktop away from the router and need to use an USB WiFi adaptor to connect to the internet. I have an older Belkin F5D8053 but It wont download the drivers. Win10 recognises it but cant set it up. The latest Drivers on the Belkin Web Site are the...