Windows 10: No WiFi option after windows update - intel driver ac8265 is unplugged

Discus and support No WiFi option after windows update - intel driver ac8265 is unplugged in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently i updated to the latest version of Windows 10. After the update finished , i could not loacte or find any WiFi network When i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yotam Bar, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Yotam Bar Win User

No WiFi option after windows update - intel driver ac8265 is unplugged

Recently i updated to the latest version of Windows 10. After the update finished , i could not loacte or find any WiFi network When i checked my drivers and checked the hidden ones i saw that my Intel dual band ac8265 was disconnected I updated it to the latest version and it still didn't workThanks

:)

Yotam Bar, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Gr1su Win User

Win10x32 driver for Intel AC 8265 WLAN wifi needed

Hi Railtech!

Thats the problem, it explicitely says: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 (64-bit only)

And so it refuses to install x32 driver version for AC8265 ending with error message.

All Intel drivers have following notes:
    Note: The following products support only 64-bit version of Windows10.

• Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

Anyway my windows 10x32 found a driver from a HDD with Win7x32 installation and it is even working.
    But without this HDD online I cant install any Win10x32 driver.

Gr1su, Jun 18, 2021
  3. AWHS Win User
    No WiFi option after Windows 10 automatic update - Intel NUC8i7HNK

Almost brand new Intel NUC, a couple of months old with an internal/ integrated WiFi.

Have tried everything, got internet connection working using Ethernet cable.

Used the "Intel Driver and Support Assistant" to update all drivers.

- It reports success

Reinstalled the Intel WiFi drivers and rebooted.

- It reports success

There is no Wifi option anywhere that I can see in Windows 10.

- Nothing in the list of Network adapters

- No WiFi symbol in the taskbar

- The Windows network assistant is bloody useless

- Network and Internet settings has no WiFi option

- Performed a network reset

- Windows Network Diagnostics is no help (basically unreadable)

It is like windows has decided over the past few days to completely ignore any WiFi built into the machine.

Almost clean NUC, there is no other software installed that could cause a problem.

4. optomist1 Win User

Intel /WiFi Driver Update

unable to install Intel 3165/7265/8260/8265 WiFi driver on my Dell Laptop w/Win 10 vb_release 19041, repeated failures, unable to complete this installation/update, as downloaded from Dell Support website. Any suggestions?

optomist1, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

1. No WiFi option after windows update - intel driver ac8265 is unplugged - Similar Threads - WiFi option update

2. Driver update unplugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver update unplugged: Hello, I'm using the application called Driver Easy to update my drivers. There is a driver called "IntelR Management and Security Application Local Management". It says that this driver is unplugged. I would like to know where I can find the Driver in Device Manager if...
  3. My WiFi is not working after a driver update from Intel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi is not working after a driver update from Intel: Hello, I have a complaint about connectivity in windows 10.I got a update from Intel® Driver Support Assistant. At first the installation got failed and at the second attempt it showed Successfully installed.But my WiFi adapter is showing this following error "Windows is...
  4. My WiFi is not working after a driver update from Intel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My WiFi is not working after a driver update from Intel: Hello, I have a complaint about connectivity in windows 10.I got a update from Intel® Driver Support Assistant. At first the installation got failed and at the second attempt it showed Successfully installed.But my WiFi adapter is showing this following error "Windows is...
  5. My WiFi is not working after a driver update from Intel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Intel R Dual Band Wireles- AC8265

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R Dual Band Wireles- AC8265: Hi,A person fiddled around with our pc and I've not been able to get my wireless working since. Under Network & Internet, no option for wifi comes up. I can't plug a phone/ipad in via a usb port and use the internet either. I have conducted all windows updates, updated all...
  7. Intel R Dual Band Wireles- AC8265

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel R Dual Band Wireles- AC8265: Hi,A person fiddled around with our pc and I've not been able to get my wireless working since. Under Network & Internet, no option for wifi comes up. I can't plug a phone/ipad in via a usb port and use the internet either. I have conducted all windows updates, updated all...
  8. Intel R Dual Band Wireles- AC8265

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Intel /WiFi Driver Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel /WiFi Driver Update: unable to install Intel 3165/7265/8260/8265 WiFi driver on my Dell Laptop w/Win 10 vb_release 19041, repeated failures, unable to complete this installation/update, as downloaded from Dell Support website. Any suggestions?...
  10. No WiFi option after Windows 10 automatic update - Intel NUC8i7HNK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No WiFi option after Windows 10 automatic update - Intel NUC8i7HNK: Almost brand new Intel NUC, a couple of months old with an internal/ integrated WiFi. Have tried everything, got internet connection working using Ethernet cable. Used the "Intel Driver and Support Assistant" to update all drivers. - It reports success Reinstalled...