Windows 10: No Wifi Option in my laptop

Discus and support No Wifi Option in my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Suddenly my system not showing WiFi option [Lenovo windows 10] Please help me Deiva... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Deivachilai Sundararajan, Jun 24, 2020.

1. No Wifi Option in my laptop

Suddenly my system not showing WiFi option [Lenovo windows 10]

Please help me

Deiva

:)

Deivachilai Sundararajan, Jun 24, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 24, 2020
  3. cheetahfm Win User
    Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Jun 24, 2020
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

No Wifi Option in my laptop

Facing issue with my Laptop Wifi- Can I use USB wifi Dongle as option

Hello every one, I own this laptop "Dell Vostro 1540" and it is around 5 year old so no warrenty left, I started facing issue with wifi since last 2 weeks, and even after total system format I did not get this resolved.
    So I visited Dell Centre and they are asking for Rs. 3000 INR (at least) to make it work.
    In the past I have used USB WiFi Dongle to connect my PC to wifi, Can I use the same again as a option to use wifi on my laptop.
    It will be very helpfull.
    Thanks in advance...and sorry for my awesome english.

Thema:

No Wifi Option in my laptop

1. No Wifi Option in my laptop - Similar Threads - Wifi Option laptop

2. My wifi option suddenly disappeared on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi option suddenly disappeared on my laptop.: The wifi suddenly got disconnected while I'm using my laptop. When I opened my shortcut tab at the bottom right of my screen, the wifi option completely disappeared. I tried to troubleshoot my internet connections and it kept telling me to plug an ethernet cable to this...
  3. My wifi option suddenly disappeared on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi option suddenly disappeared on my laptop.: The wifi suddenly got disconnected while I'm using my laptop. When I opened my shortcut tab at the bottom right of my screen, the wifi option completely disappeared. I tried to troubleshoot my internet connections and it kept telling me to plug an ethernet cable to this...
  4. My wifi option suddenly disappeared on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi option disappeared from my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option disappeared from my laptop...: Windows 11 : Version 21H2Asus TUF gaming A15>My wifi randomly just stopped working and disconnected, I have tried resetting my networks adapters settings, resetting and updating drivers. I don't have access to wifi settings in Windows settings. My wifi worked perfectly the...
  6. Wifi option disappeared from my laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option disappeared from my laptop...: Windows 11 : Version 21H2Asus TUF gaming A15>My wifi randomly just stopped working and disconnected, I have tried resetting my networks adapters settings, resetting and updating drivers. I don't have access to wifi settings in Windows settings. My wifi worked perfectly the...
  7. The wifi option is gone on my Hp laptop!

The wifi option is gone on my Hp laptop!: I can only connect to the internet with an Ethernet cable what happened? Wifi has been working for the life of my laptop 6+years. I am running Windows 10. I checked my network adapters and I am missing the one for wifi. How do I get this back and how and why was it deleted?...
  8. wifi option is missing from my laptop

wifi option is missing from my laptop: wifi option is missing also from settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-is-missing-from-my-laptop/e4f0c5c3-2f6d-4853-b3fc-00c21c85bf76
  9. Laptop not detecting Wifi options

Laptop not detecting Wifi options: my laptop has suddenly stopped detecting my wifi. When I click on the globe symbol to connect to wifi it doesn’t detect anything. It is neither detecting my broadband wifi nor is detecting my hotspot from my phone. I tried the AI support on HP and have done everything it said...
  10. There is no wifi option in my laptop

There is no wifi option in my laptop: Please read my whole problem.... Hello! My name is Bhupendra. Few days before my laptop was working properly, it was connecting to wifi or internet. Everything was good, but day before yesterday the wifi option suddenly vanished from the taskbar and from the settings and...