Windows 10: no wifi option

Discus and support no wifi option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i got a new pc recent (fierce gaming pc ryzen 3 gtx 1650 8gb ram 1tb hdd) there is no option to turn wifi on settings the logo for wifi is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bryce.M, Nov 14, 2019.

1. bryce.M Win User

no wifi option

i got a new pc recent

(fierce gaming pc ryzen 3 gtx 1650 8gb ram 1tb hdd)

there is no option to turn wifi on settings

the logo for wifi is the global logo with a blocked sign in the corner, when I press it it just has network and internet settings but there is no button for wifi airplane more or anything like that

been trying for awhile

been recommended a driver so im going to try that (got given a dynamode antenna with usb adaptor and using that)

I need help, I need to get my pc up and running!

please and thank u

:)

bryce.M, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 14, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

no wifi option

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

no wifi option

1. no wifi option - Similar Threads - wifi option

2. My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...: I’ve had issues with my drivers and was looking for ways to fix it. I tried disabling all launch programs and when I restarted my pc it was basically useless. I’ve reactivated all launch programs and nothing changed my pc literally cannot connect to the internet for now....
  3. My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...: I’ve had issues with my drivers and was looking for ways to fix it. I tried disabling all launch programs and when I restarted my pc it was basically useless. I’ve reactivated all launch programs and nothing changed my pc literally cannot connect to the internet for now....
  4. Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....: If anyone have idea about this, please comment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-wifi-option-gets-disabled-when-i-use-the/90c88825-bc5f-4dac-b93d-8d1019621aaa
  5. Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....

Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....: If anyone have idea about this, please comment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-wifi-option-gets-disabled-when-i-use-the/90c88825-bc5f-4dac-b93d-8d1019621aaa
  6. I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...: I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up network connections on ethernet 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-no-wifi-doesnt-give-me-the-option-to-turn-on/31ae1736-fa45-4e32-a888-4be157329853
  7. I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...

I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up...: I get no wifi. Doesnt give me the option to turn on or off the wifi. And it doesn’t come up network connections on ethernet 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-no-wifi-doesnt-give-me-the-option-to-turn-on/31ae1736-fa45-4e32-a888-4be157329853
  8. Internet/ WiFi option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet/ WiFi option not showing: My internet connection option/ wifi option and Bluetooth option is not showing. I tried to restart my pc multiple times, also shut it down and on it multiple times but it's still not resolved yet. Troubleshoot option is also not working because of no internet connection....
  9. Internet/ WiFi option not showing

Internet/ WiFi option not showing: My internet connection option/ wifi option and Bluetooth option is not showing. I tried to restart my pc multiple times, also shut it down and on it multiple times but it's still not resolved yet. Troubleshoot option is also not working because of no internet connection....
  10. Internet/ WiFi option not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing