Windows 10: No Wifi, please help

Discus and support No Wifi, please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I've got this lenevo laptop that is seemingly missing network adapter drivers and my manufacturers site has recommended drivers that using another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Srowley03, Mar 30, 2020.

1. No Wifi, please help

So I've got this lenevo laptop that is seemingly missing network adapter drivers and my manufacturers site has recommended drivers that using another laptop to download and put onto this one are instantly rejected as invalid. The laptop cannot even detect wireless networks and is stuck on airplane mode with the button greyed out with the 'network controller' driver encountering issues.

The laptop is a lenevo s21e btw

The only network adapter drivers it has are a series off WAN miniports but they're all greyed out and a 'microsoft kernel debug network adapter' which has been disabled due to the instructions of lenevo.

Oh and for added complications my laptop has a smashed screen so it has to be used with an external monitor meaning that I cant access BIOS and therefore cant factory reset it.

Please help.

submitted by /u/Srowley03
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Srowley03, Mar 30, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Help! WiFi Problem

Hi Carmen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3084164

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run the flushdns which will
    force the computer to clear the DNS cache and check if helps:

1. Press Windows key + r.

2. Type ipconfig /flushdns

3. Hit Enter

You can also follow the steps to reset Winsock. Then you can try release and renew IP address.

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)

• enter this command netsh winsock reset

• restart the computer:
    To release ip address and renew ip address you can try the following steps:

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)
    • Enter this command ipconfig/ release thenhit Enter.

• Enter this command to renew the ip address ipconfig / renew then hit Enter.
    Hope it helps.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 30, 2020
  4. No Wifi, please help

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

No Wifi, please help

1. No Wifi, please help - Similar Threads - Wifi please help

2. Please help i have no wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help i have no wifi: Hello I had a problem with my Intel dual band wireless Ac 7265So i swapped that one for a Intel dual band wireless N 7260 that i took out of an other laptop But the network adapter is not starting Its shown on the device manager but gives error code 10Please help...
  3. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  4. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  5. Wifi issue, help please.

Wifi issue, help please.: So, it's been like a week and my wifi is considerably fast. 40 MBPs. In my home, there is 2 laptop, 1 PS4, about 4 phones. This issue started like about a week ago. Before it happened, everything is all fine. When I connect to this specific laptop, let's say it's laptop A,...
  6. Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sleepstr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le50on/connected_to_wifi_but_no_internet_please_help/
  7. Wifi not working, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working, please help: I dont know what happened but I cant turn on my Wifi anymore, my wifi icon just disappeared. I have tried enabling it through the taskbar settings but still I cant see the wifi icon and also one more thing, if I somehow get to the wifi window , there is only Airplane Mode...
  8. No Wifi Icon found. Please Help!

No Wifi Icon found. Please Help!: Greetings We have recently switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10 . While trying to search for Wifi icon near the notification tab we can't find it . Moreover on Network and Internet menu there is no Wifi option at all. We are facing this problem since we switched to Windows...
  9. Help me with my Wifi please

Help me with my Wifi please: OK so, I keep getting a problem with my WiFi, whenever I start playing or try using the computer it randomly disconnects. I then try troubleshooting and get this error "your computer appears to be correctly configured but the DNS server is not responding." So I go on YouTube...
  10. wifi please help

wifi please help: ok how do I stop others from using my wifi ? I know who it is and at this point I am shutting off wifi everytime I'm not on the computer because they have it set to connect automatic wifi It is making my computer draaggggggg.. ty so much if you have an easy fix. :...