Windows 10: No WiFi selection popping up

Discus and support No WiFi selection popping up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I currently just got a brand new gaming computer set up but i’m not able to connect it to my wifi. Its only giving me the option to connect by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GavinCosta, Oct 13, 2020.

1. No WiFi selection popping up

I currently just got a brand new gaming computer set up but i’m not able to connect it to my wifi. Its only giving me the option to connect by ethernet, which i do not have. Any kind of help is appreciated

:)

GavinCosta, Oct 13, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows Security sign in pop up

Since you are still getting this pop up window, the next suggestion we have is to reset the network. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • On the Status tab, click on Network reset.

Doing this will make Windows forget the connection credentials and other networking components. You may have to re-enter you WiFi credentials if you will attempt to connect to your home network.

Let us know the results.

John Vil, Oct 13, 2020
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 13, 2020
  4. No WiFi selection popping up

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

No WiFi selection popping up

1. No WiFi selection popping up - Similar Threads - WiFi selection popping

2. select C:/WINDOWS/system32/msg.EXE pop up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    select C:/WINDOWS/system32/msg.EXE pop up: ive tried every thing i have used malware bytes the windows defender and norton all have came back with nothing this command prompt has made mee loose projects and tab me out constantly nothing seems to trigger it it just pops up I have no back ups and the only one I have...
  3. select C:/WINDOWS/system32/msg.EXE pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    select C:/WINDOWS/system32/msg.EXE pop up: ive tried every thing i have used malware bytes the windows defender and norton all have came back with nothing this command prompt has made mee loose projects and tab me out constantly nothing seems to trigger it it just pops up I have no back ups and the only one I have...
  4. select C:/WINDOWS/system32/msg.EXE pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random languages popping up in the language select menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random languages popping up in the language select menu: Every time I install Windows 10 or 11 on my laptop, English from random countries pops up in the language select menu, and it really pisses me off. I can't even delete/uninstall them using the settings app. Here are the screenshots....
  6. Random languages popping up in the language select menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random languages popping up in the language select menu: Every time I install Windows 10 or 11 on my laptop, English from random countries pops up in the language select menu, and it really pisses me off. I can't even delete/uninstall them using the settings app. Here are the screenshots....
  7. Taskbar only pops up when desktop is selected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar only pops up when desktop is selected: Usually, you can put your mouse at the bottom of the screen and taskbar pops up but the issue I'm having is that when I do this it does not pop up but only pops up if I'm on desktop and I want to make it so it pops up any time when your mouse gets to the bottom....
  8. Public wifi pop up issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Public wifi pop up issues: Hey team, I have windows 10 and recently have shifted to an apartment complex which uses UNIFI for their internet. The last few days I haven't been able to trigger the logon page whatsoever but can still do it on my android. All I get is "DNS could not be found."I've tried1....
  9. Public WiFi Option Not Popping Up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Public WiFi Option Not Popping Up: I’m at an airport and while I can connect to the free airport WiFi just fine on my phone, the network won’t pop up as an option under available networks in Windows 10. I can see other networks are available so I know the drivers not broken (I also updated that). Can’t find...
  10. Select a certificate for authentication pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Select a certificate for authentication pop up: Hello everyone, I'm new here, I am looking for a solution for the attached pop up: [img] I keep cancelling and it keeps coming back every few hours and even appears to block internet access. In case the attachment is not visible it says: Windows Security Select a...