Windows 10: No wifi to PC after update

Discus and support No wifi to PC after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Dell Opti-flex updated Windows 10 last night 5/13/20, and my wifi does not connect. I have read the threads from a previous, similar occurrence,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by earzz, May 14, 2020.

1. earzz Win User

No wifi to PC after update

My Dell Opti-flex updated Windows 10 last night 5/13/20, and my wifi does not connect. I have read the threads from a previous, similar occurrence, and I will try them.

Does anyone else have the current problem and any answers for it?

Evan

:)

earzz, May 14, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 14, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond No wifi to PC after update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 14, 2020
  4. No wifi to PC after update

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 14, 2020
Thema:

No wifi to PC after update

1. No wifi to PC after update - Similar Threads - wifi update

2. Windows 11 update, Can't connect to wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update, Can't connect to wifi.: After an update on windows 11 I can't connect to wifi. Not even giving me the option to. The icon is gone. I restarted my pc multiple times, I reset to factory settings, nothing. I am trying to figure out how to fix that looking at all the recommendations online and nothing....
  3. Windows 11 update, Can't connect to wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update, Can't connect to wifi.: After an update on windows 11 I can't connect to wifi. Not even giving me the option to. The icon is gone. I restarted my pc multiple times, I reset to factory settings, nothing. I am trying to figure out how to fix that looking at all the recommendations online and nothing....
  4. Freeze while updating wifi drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Freeze while updating wifi drivers.: Hi, Device:- Dell Inspiron 1545Few days ago my laptop had started to freeze at the windows loop and it didn’t start. After that I tried to install windows 10 newly but I didn’t wanted to waste my money to buy a bootable drive. So, I reset my laptop and reinstall my old...
  5. Freeze while updating wifi drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freeze while updating wifi drivers.: Hi, Device:- Dell Inspiron 1545Few days ago my laptop had started to freeze at the windows loop and it didn’t start. After that I tried to install windows 10 newly but I didn’t wanted to waste my money to buy a bootable drive. So, I reset my laptop and reinstall my old...
  6. Freeze while updating wifi drivers.

7. How do I update my drivers without wifi or ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update my drivers without wifi or ethernet: So, I just recovered the laptop Precision 3580 Dell and so on the setup process I couldn't connect to Wi-Fi, so I bypassed it. When I got into the computer, I can't connect to Wi-Fi or ethernet or Bluetooth....
  8. How do I update my drivers without wifi or ethernet

How do I update my drivers without wifi or ethernet: So, I just recovered the laptop Precision 3580 Dell and so on the setup process I couldn't connect to Wi-Fi, so I bypassed it. When I got into the computer, I can't connect to Wi-Fi or ethernet or Bluetooth....
  9. How do I update my drivers without wifi or ethernet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Wifi Adapters Causing BSOD for windows update

Wifi Adapters Causing BSOD for windows update: Every time I try to update my system I get a BSOD netwtw10.sys, I'm beginning to think its my two wifi adapters. My motherboard comes with an onboard wifi, but I decided to get a wifi card for better connection strength. I tried to find solutions elsewhere, bur I came up with...