Windows 10: no wifi's come up when i try to connect, i haven't touched my pc. what's wrong?

Discus and support no wifi's come up when i try to connect, i haven't touched my pc. what's wrong? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Splat1221 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Splat1221, Jan 20, 2023.

1. no wifi's come up when i try to connect, i haven't touched my pc. what's wrong?

/u/Splat1221, Jan 20, 2023

2. Wifi Devices connecting to the wrong subnet

I just installed a Dlink DIR-890L and it is setup to assign devices to the range 192.168.1.1 to .254

no wifi's come up when i try to connect, i haven't touched my pc. what's wrong? 146536d1501546994t-wifi-devices-connecting-wrong-subnet-image.png

However, it seems that when most of my devices connect they are ending up with an IP address that is 192.168.0.something.

This is causing the device to be able to connect to the router but not to the Internet. It has happened with my laptop, 2 cell phones and wireless thermostat. I have no idea why. Right now I am going into each device and changing the default IP and then manually changing its gateway to 192.168.1.1 (it's also coming up wrong)

I have no idea why this is happening.

I see this in the router settings but there is no where to change the default gateway but I'm not sure if I need to and so far I have been changing it to 192.168.1.1 on all the devices that I have to manually configure/

no wifi's come up when i try to connect, i haven't touched my pc. what's wrong? 146537d1501547186t-wifi-devices-connecting-wrong-subnet-image.png

Any suggestions?

superwindow, Jan 20, 2023
  3. Nokia PC Suite - Connecting on PC via USB

Sorry, I habe a problem with the Connecting from my Mobilphone Nokia 3110 over USB-Cabel.

There come`s a answer on Step 3/4 from the Sofware (PC-Suite) I must deaktiving my Securitybarricade.

Silly Question: What means that ? ...but it`s new for me!!!

On my old PC I haven`t this Problem...!! It was ok!

wacke---01, Jan 20, 2023
  4. Try3 Win User

no wifi's come up when i try to connect, i haven't touched my pc. what's wrong?

WiFi [un][known] connections keep coming back, no removal.

Exactly what is the problem? Do you just mean that undesired networks appear in this list?

no wifi's come up when i try to connect, i haven't touched my pc. what's wrong? 369567d1655998955t-wifi-un-known-connections-keep-coming-back-no-removal-wifi-networks-detected.png

"Remove"? Where are you looking?

Are you saying that you renamed some networks or what?
    What hiccup?
    Windows does not create the networks you detect.
    I suggest you check what networks your router is generating.

Best of luck,
    Denis

Thema:

no wifi's come up when i try to connect, i haven't touched my pc. what's wrong?

1. no wifi's come up when i try to connect, i haven't touched my pc. what's wrong? - Similar Threads - wifi's try connect

2. I am trying to connect to the internet, via my wireless router, but nothing comes up when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to connect to the internet, via my wireless router, but nothing comes up when I...: I cannot connect to the internet....I don't have the option to click on a wireless network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-connect-to-the-internet-via-my/df65ef95-9951-41aa-a6f7-2b9d5efcf8f3
  3. I am trying to connect to the internet, via my wireless router, but nothing comes up when I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to connect to the internet, via my wireless router, but nothing comes up when I...: I cannot connect to the internet....I don't have the option to click on a wireless network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-connect-to-the-internet-via-my/df65ef95-9951-41aa-a6f7-2b9d5efcf8f3
  4. I cannot connect to minecraft, everything comes up with Connection Refused when I try to join.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to minecraft, everything comes up with Connection Refused when I try to join.: I have tried many things,it started a bit after I did ipconfig /release and /renew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-minecraft-everything-comes-up/32d49ac4-92ca-42c6-b88c-f6f23abaa5e5
  5. I cannot connect to minecraft, everything comes up with Connection Refused when I try to join.

I cannot connect to minecraft, everything comes up with Connection Refused when I try to join.: I have tried many things,it started a bit after I did ipconfig /release and /renew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-minecraft-everything-comes-up/32d49ac4-92ca-42c6-b88c-f6f23abaa5e5
  6. Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...: I downloaded stuff this morning for work and i restarted my pc a couple hours later and i get this blue screen with the code “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED” and then when i try to startup repair it says this “e:\recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.exe”Please...
  7. Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...

Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...: I downloaded stuff this morning for work and i restarted my pc a couple hours later and i get this blue screen with the code “CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED” and then when i try to startup repair it says this “e:\recovery\windowsre\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.exe”Please...
  8. Everytime i try to boot my pc it comes up this error “...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. When I try to run Fortnite this message comes up and I am not sure what it is

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I try to run Fortnite this message comes up and I am not sure what it is: What is a D3D11-compatible GPUFeature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-run-fortnite-this-message-comes-up/8fa7a106-687f-4831-8573-53deca0da5ca
  10. 'Entered wrong PIN several times' when I haven't touched my laptop yet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Entered wrong PIN several times' when I haven't touched my laptop yet: So everytime I would to just turn on my Laptop (not unlocking) and leave it be for few minutes, everytime I am about to unlock it to use my laptop, I see this message that tells me I have entered wrong PIN for several times, "Enter: A1B2C3" stuff. But really, no one has ever...