Windows 10: No Win 10 local Lan shared file access between 4 Win 10 nodes since 3/19 Spring update

Discus and support No Win 10 local Lan shared file access between 4 Win 10 nodes since 3/19 Spring update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can ping them, cannot get past authentication to 4 Win 10 machines local Lan. File Explorer shows none under Folder Network. Oddly, music sharing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by colorist48, Apr 7, 2020.

1. No Win 10 local Lan shared file access between 4 Win 10 nodes since 3/19 Spring update

Can ping them, cannot get past authentication to 4 Win 10 machines local Lan. File Explorer shows none under Folder Network. Oddly, music sharing icons show up in Print devices though. They are mostly across at least 1 network switch. Routers are ASUS and Amped-- not so very old.

Current Windows 10 Fall Update

Dell 8930 and 4 other all Win 10 machines

:)

colorist48, Apr 7, 2020

2. Win 10 not accessing shares on the network

I have a problem that Win 10 Is not accessing any share on the network. Shared folders, File server drives are also not accessible. just error 0x80070035. I have tried almost every thing on the internet but unable to solve the problem.....please any suggestions
    are highly appreciated.

I have win 7 system and I can access all the shares from win 7 even I can access win 10 share on win 7. But win 7 share is not accessible on win 10, actually no share is accessible on win 10. I have started the services DHCP client, FDPHost, FDResPub, SSDP
    Discovery,UpNp host, TCP/IP NetBIOS, computer browser etc and many more.

AdnanJahangir1, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Apr 7, 2020
  4. No Win 10 local Lan shared file access between 4 Win 10 nodes since 3/19 Spring update

Sharing - Win 7 Share - Win 10 access

Just added a new Win 10 Pro desktop to the network. It needs to access a Win 7 desktop shared folder.

I get the error message

Windows cannot access \\NAComp1-PC

Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a network problem.

0x80070035

The network path was not found.

On the Win 10 computer, I can type in \\NAComp1 (the name of the Win 7 computer) and it doesn't appear. I can ping the IP address.

On the Win 10 computer, I cannot access via \\10.1.10.200 either. (same error message as above)

Services - changed both of these to auto and started manually

* Function Discovery Provider Host

* Function Discovery Resource Publication

I can see a test share from the Win 7 computer to the Win 10 computer.

Suggestions are so welcomed.

Darryl

Darryl_ACE, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

No Win 10 local Lan shared file access between 4 Win 10 nodes since 3/19 Spring update

1. No Win 10 local Lan shared file access between 4 Win 10 nodes since 3/19 Spring update - Similar Threads - local Lan shared

2. File Share between Win 95 & Win 10/11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Share between Win 95 & Win 10/11: Hey,We have a very old win 95 machine that runs a robot.We wanted to know if anyone can help us setup an smb file share between a win 95 and win 10/11so far we created a shared folder on the win 95, and shared it across the network.the win 10, partially connects to the point...
  3. File Share between Win 95 & Win 10/11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Share between Win 95 & Win 10/11: Hey,We have a very old win 95 machine that runs a robot.We wanted to know if anyone can help us setup an smb file share between a win 95 and win 10/11so far we created a shared folder on the win 95, and shared it across the network.the win 10, partially connects to the point...
  4. File Share between Win 95 & Win 10/11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Share between Win 95 & Win 10/11: Hey,We have a very old win 95 machine that runs a robot.We wanted to know if anyone can help us setup an smb file share between a win 95 and win 10/11so far we created a shared folder on the win 95, and shared it across the network. the win 10, partially connects to the point...
  5. File Share between Win 95 & Win 10/11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Share between Win 95 & Win 10/11: Hey,We have a very old win 95 machine that runs a robot.We wanted to know if anyone can help us setup an smb file share between a win 95 and win 10/11so far we created a shared folder on the win 95, and shared it across the network. the win 10, partially connects to the point...
  6. File Share between Win 95 & Win 10/11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. sharing between win 10 and 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sharing between win 10 and 7: hello, i wanna ask how can i access my win 7 shared folder form my win 10, i heard microsoft has removed homegroup from win 10 with no warning, also i cant access my shared printers as well, my win 10 version is Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 20H2 Installed...
  8. Sharing between Win 10 and Win 7

Sharing between Win 10 and Win 7: I have Windows Media Center set up on Win 7 on one machine. When I got to Network on the 10 machine, the 7 machine is listed, as well as all the drives on it. When I try to open any folder is says I don't have permission to access it. Everything I can find is set to share...
  9. Sharing - Win 7 Share - Win 10 access

Sharing - Win 7 Share - Win 10 access: Just added a new Win 10 Pro desktop to the network. It needs to access a Win 7 desktop shared folder. I get the error message Windows cannot access \\NAComp1-PC Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a network problem. 0x80070035 The network path...
  10. 3 Win 10 computer will not share files

3 Win 10 computer will not share files: I have a desktop wired to router. Have a laptop and netbook (11 in) connected WI-fi. The only way I can share files is through file Explorer some times. The laptop most of the time can access the desktop.The desktop some times can access the laptop. The Netbook will not...