Windows 10: No window maximize, minimize and popup animations inside windows 11

Discus and support No window maximize, minimize and popup animations inside windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I believe this problem is caused by an unwanted change inside the windows registry,I have this problem where all my windows animations are present... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlsoSora, Feb 24, 2023.

1. AlsoSora Win User

No window maximize, minimize and popup animations inside windows 11

I believe this problem is caused by an unwanted change inside the windows registry,I have this problem where all my windows animations are present except window maximize, minimize and popup animations. I have all window animations turned on. I've tried to tinker with some registry directories that seemed to have something to do with my problem, turning on and deactivating with some settings that seemed to have something to do with it, without success. And hence I'm here to ask for help.any help will be appreciated.Video demonstrating the issue.

:)

AlsoSora, Feb 24, 2023

2. Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing

most of the animation options are turned off for the sole purpose of enhanced performance not only for gaming but for everyday use as well. It has always been great and enjoyable using my laptop when it's snappy. One issue though, i found out that when
    the 'Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing' option is turned off and i lock my screen or boot my laptop from a shutdown state, there is no background wallpaper even if there's a wallpaper set. The background only appears when i click something on
    the keyboard to sign in. I am on windows 10 (anniversary updated).

Is this a bug or an issue? Are there any fixes? Are previous builds prior to the windows 10 anniversary update experiencing this or not?

Erwyne Santos, Feb 24, 2023
  3. Windows Vista VS Windows 7

i got some slit lag when minimizing and maximizing windows so i turned off Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing

Live OR Die, Feb 24, 2023
  4. No window maximize, minimize and popup animations inside windows 11

Change animation delay for "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" in "Performance Options" in "System Properties"

Hi,

Since the the Anniversary Update, I've encountered this issue.

Redirecting

So basically the solution to this is to enable the option "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing".

However I dislike the animations and it annoys me as i want to make my system snappy.

Is there anyway to change the windows animation delay? Like to 1ms or something.

Note: MenuShowDelay does not work as it only affects the start menu.

Thanks.

JerryWooCW, Feb 24, 2023
Thema:

No window maximize, minimize and popup animations inside windows 11

1. No window maximize, minimize and popup animations inside windows 11 - Similar Threads - window maximize minimize

2. No window maximize, minimize and popup animations inside windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No window maximize, minimize and popup animations inside windows 11: I believe this problem is caused by an unwanted change inside the windows registry,I have this problem where all my windows animations are present except window maximize, minimize and popup animations. I have all window animations turned on. I've tried to tinker with some...
  3. Windows 11 window move/minimize/maximize lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 window move/minimize/maximize lagging: When i move windows/switching tabs in browser/use mouse sometimes - my pc extremely lagging. After restart i have ~5mins without lags.Here some information:videoI have 3 screens 2 dp and 1 hdmi.dxdiag:update centerpower plan...
  4. Windows 11 window move/minimize/maximize lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 window move/minimize/maximize lagging: When i move windows/switching tabs in browser/use mouse sometimes - my pc extremely lagging. After restart i have ~5mins without lags.Here some information:videoI have 3 screens 2 dp and 1 hdmi.dxdiag:update centerpower plan...
  5. minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing: Hi! I work with AutoCAD LT 2019 in maximized windows. When I minimize them and then restore, they don't get to the previous maximized state, but instead they are restored to the "normal" size. This is not the expected behaviour. All other programs and applications get...
  6. Window Minimize/Maximize broken animation (was same before the 'modifications')

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window Minimize/Maximize broken animation (was same before the 'modifications'): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hackslashX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqwv67/window_minimizemaximize_broken_animation_was_same/
  7. minimize/maximize disappear

minimize/maximize disappear: on windows taskbar, I can "X" out of a screen, but there is no longer a minimize - or maximize -screen function, just the "X". What did I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximize-disappear/5859e95b-8b5b-4ee7-ad05-328a843e6f7f
  8. Minimize/maximize window

Minimize/maximize window: The line to minimize and the square to maximize window has disappeared from the top right of the screen. The only option shown is the x to close window. How do I restore the minimize and maximize option?...
  9. No maximize or minimize tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No maximize or minimize tab: Issue with no minimize or maximize tabs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-maximize-or-minimize-tab/68847e49-620a-4f91-b9f4-7d41a540c126
  10. Enable or Disable Animate Windows when Minimizing and Maximizing

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Animate Windows when Minimizing and Maximizing: How to: Enable or Disable Animate Windows when Minimizing and Maximizing How to Enable or Disable Animate Windows when Minimizing and Maximizing in Windows By default, Windows will animate (fade and slide) windows when you minimize and maximize them. If you don't...